Seichou Cheat de Nandemo Dekiru you ni Natta ga, Mushoku dake wa Yamerarenai you desu - Vol. 7 Ch. 28

Fed-Kun's army
What a weird chapter. Had hoped it would turn into more happy story again, despite the "signs" from Kanon past 1-2 chapters.
If it continues this way, then I guess dropping is the only option.

LOL the author had nothing better to offer, so he just reused the same villain? Seriously, this is the peak of lazy writing. Fuck this series lol.

@Ohgodpleaseno
No, I believe this is the first time it revealed that she is and was the demon lord and have connection with daijirou, but it's hinted that she have something with the isekai stuff before (the goddes doesn't realize that MC have a sister, and she could correctly calculate where and how to go to the isekai - the "climbing mount fuji" mentioned before
is also going to be another hint to reveal who she was before ttansfered for the first time
)

Double-page supporter
Don't really like that development. At first it was "MC is unlucky, one of many reincarnates". Now he became some special figure, brother of demon lord, chosen by gods or something.
It was through MC's lack of luck and special way of thinking that he got where he is now, but because of this development, it was because of some "Blessings".
Hate this development.

Dex-chan lover
Everyone's talking about the sister, but I'm just sitting here wondering why Kanon did the obviously bad idea of investigating things by herself, and then just agreed to the villain's obviously bad deal. Like, he kills his own subordinates like its nothing, why do you have any expectation that he'll even uphold his end of the deal?

Fed-Kun's army
Just a heads up to anyone reading the manga, If you like this read the wn version, its far more enjoyable to read the manga when you have the context for how events play out in the manga, I think before this, there were like 5 or 6 chapters with his little sister trying to "find" him, only to seemingly an hero herself, the next chapter quite a bit is said and explains her doings. even if they aren't exactly the same, the vampire stuff here I dont think was mentioned/happened at all though this chapter in the manga is probably a setup to a plot point that come down the line that is poorly explained in the wn, like changed for the ln which is what the manga is based off of but is doing a piss poor job of explaining anything.

without even a mild understanding of the wn, I would probably hate this manga.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, this is the part where every Isekai gets convoluted as fuck.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah I don't really like this development, the best part of this manga was that MC was potentially extremely broken but wasn't really gonna do anything special and just be happy go lucky.

Dex-chan lover
@KamiKira00 You think almost being trampled to death by escaped horses is lucky?

The guy is related to an important person true, but he also IS unlucky; if anything, it's more like the "special person" who every special thing revolves around is the sister, since apparently Marina knew her before meeting the MC.

The poor guy would have still been living calmly in Japan with his sister if it hadn't been for his rotten luck by getting into that accident that kickstarted everything.

@goodie-bag He didn't have a harem, he had bygamy. A harem is with 3 mates or more.

@icekatze She didn't have much of a choice, if she had refused again then he would have killed Marina then and there (or something like that); the vampire seems like the lawful evil kind, so he would honor the deal and leave her precious person alone, since after all he did mention something of a "contract" when she accepted.

Dex-chan lover
@VladDracul2
He threatened to kill her, but it's not like he has absolute power to effortlessly kill her without being contested. He could have tried to kill Marina, but people have been trying to kill members of the group repeatedly throughout the story, and it's not like Kanon or half the people in the party are exactly weak themselves.

I skipped ahead in the novel version after reading this, and while there are probably going to be differences in the manga version...
the vampire guy eventually dies like a chump, and the contract never really amounts to much anyways, so the whole thing ends up feeling kinda pointless overall.

Dex-chan lover
So MC's sister was the previous demon lord, and Marina is the new demon lord... Valf is going to be stuck between a rock and a hard place, I say, since both of them have fairly close connections with MC.

Double-page supporter
At first I was happy the shitty vampire arc was over.

Now I'm back to being close to dropping this.

Double-page supporter
@VladDracul2 I clearly said "Unlucky" so there is no need to say about that. And because of his sister he became special, not because of his hard word or anything.
This reminds me of "Tales of demons" or something like that. Where MC gained strength thou hard work and memories of previous lives till the moment it was relieved that he was chosen by gods to do great things, so they send him back in time. Ruined series for me. This is exactly the same.

Fed-Kun's army
What a turn 180* i read fluff and slice of life and now we goin into edgy territory UmU

Users who are viewing this thread