Seichou Cheat de Nandemo Dekiru you ni Natta ga, Mushoku dake wa Yamerarenai you desu - Vol. 7 Ch. 28

I thought that vampire should be a small fry in WN but look like auther change him into a mastermind in LN. Well, he's still same an a**hole.

@broadsword80
Where's the part that said marina is the new demon lord?

@nekomahjong
I think they used him for making a more verbose background for kanon between separating with MC's group and
meeting miri
And even in the wn iinm vlad is still portrayed as somewhat strong and cunning,
he is the fifth guy on the tournament, right? Too bad he ended up fighting Miri.

Dex-chan lover
@pikokola

Oh, you're right. I misread the chapter, i thought Valf was implying Marina was the new demon lord since he showed her right after he said that.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, wut?

This got all dark and edgy, fast

I mean, okay, but... I wasn't looking for something to get all involved in...

Dex-chan lover
You know what?
All of them will be getting kicked by Kotarou's at the end, coz he was so powerful by eating everything with mana and skill up bonuses

Double-page supporter
from vampire lord to finding kanon was a servant, to mc about to rub one out but gets interrupted then imouto the fuck out of nowhere who was the former demon lord.

oh my

Contributor
This series gets worse and worse... mc not with haru in one room but alone? BULLSHIT!!! All goddesses are actually evil, imouto is in fact demon lord? BULLSHIT!!! Mc still being the old idiotic him not giving 100% when leveling and trying to get stronger? BULLSHIT!!! And the whole thing with hero here hero there, as if the mc would go this far to meet someone he never meet that could be potentially dangerous for him and his party... anyone would make the most of his cheat and try to raise level with hardcore dungeon raiding... and yet he wastes time moving from one place to another getting more and more slaves that will hinder his cheat from doing it's work Haru alone is enough... I hope the author won't kill this series...

why is it that when gods do shady stuff they always end up deposing themselves?...
yes lets deal with them just to make sure that we create more enemies for ourself
wtf
also that conversation between orc daisy and the imoto the response when asked was so guilty its insulting

@Izaya_Onisai
i would have to correct you in one thing everyone in his place would end up trying to please haru to get easy access to her pants
as long as there isnt a big looming threat the cheat can be as good as it gets but it will still loose to the prospects of having sex

Thought it was obvious as hell that Imouto was the former Demon Lord - Also had Kanon pegged for a former Demon lord army officer of some kind. Interesting how Kanon went from 'smart' to dumb as a pile of rocks ; I mean as much as people hate on the MC .. 'Count whocares' in that present form would lose to the MC ; MC on just poison mana grass low af charge can deal tons of damage. at full power which sorry the '3rd seat of who cares' would be dust on the wind.. But now shes a slave to him and will likely cause the MC and his party problems in future volumes/chapters and they will have to save her from her own bad choice (I mean shit just take the waking nuke with you when you go up and GG ) Just felt so forced.

Dex-chan lover
this TL was almost illegible.

see this provocative stuff the new loli is doing is what I'm talking about, that's what carol should be doing, that's just the kind of character she has

Dex-chan lover
@VladDracul2 I clearly said "Unlucky" so there is no need to say about that. And because of his sister he became special, not because of his hard word or anything.
This reminds me of "Tales of demons" or something like that. Where MC gained strength thou hard work and memories of previous lives till the moment it was relieved that he was chosen by gods to do great things, so they send him back in time. Ruined series for me. This is exactly the same.
He didn't become special because of his sister, though. Nowhere is that indicated.

Maybe the translation got better between you and me reading it, but it seems pretty clear to me that the sister didn't want her brother taken. Him being jobless seems related to failing job interviews as often as he did (100 of them).

In fact, the sister is only going back to fantasy world because of her brother, and pointing out how the gods are taking living people instead of dead ones like they ought to be.

Maybe the MC and Miri got transported because they were trying to wrongfully bring the demon lord back, but his abilities and such are a complete surprise to everyone, and the sister clearly wanted to stay in Japan with him.

Now, if that still ruins it for you, and you judge him being transferred indirectly because of his sister as too far, fair enough.

But the MC has clearly been working for it, and is powerful because of that and his background, and the goddesses screwing up.

Aggregator gang
I'm glad I'm not the only one who's confused by all the nonsense being thrown around.

Users who are viewing this thread