Seifuku no Jo'ou-sama - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Mild for my taste but can't wait for her to bloom into confident queen

uhm...don't know how i should feel with this one.. I'm not into SM or anything but I will bookmarked this to see how their relationship will progress.. but damn, there are so many circumstances why go the SM route😣

Can I just say that as someone who is into femdom with my partner... There is nothing wrong with having an SM kink and this manga just represents, so far, what I would consider as a healthy SM practices with your partner! I go uwu for the both of them!

Dex-chan lover
Yessss perfect!!! Finally a shoujo manga with some SM themes! Not all dommes are born naturally confident queens, some need a lil nudge and encouragement. great to see a domme slowly grow into her role!!

Dex-chan lover
awwww shit this gon be good boiisss (I hope so)
05HPGVE.jpg

🤔🤔 I wonder if this manga is going to have rated R content. Because even though it's S&M with this art style I never really see that much.

Fed-Kun's army
I like SM but I also agree with the girl in not liking the really mean verbal abuse part of it. This might be good. Also really glad the blackmail part wasn't pushed that hard. Too many SM manga focus too much on blackmail and forced coercion imo. secret pictures a little weird tho

Users who are viewing this thread