Seifuku no Jo'ou-sama

Oh my God I love this if you need help to release this faster I'll totally help I love nako so much??

I kinda feel complicated about this manga, like i want to know how it end but i'm too shy to read it (///∇///)

So cute!! I wasn’t ready for it to be over!! I want more casual school moments🥰🥰🥰 it’s so cute and perfect how he just naturally tied her laces for her💖💖💖 Go Nako!

Fed-Kun's army
This doesn't look like a healthy relationship. The whole SM thing never actually clicks for the female lead. It doesn't feel right.

That was... So unexpectedly amazing
cant say I was fond of the final confession scene though

Supporter
this is good!!!! the topic of S&M in a shoujo? unheard of (not that I've seen any yet). this was really fun to read and also funny lmao. nako is honestly such a devoted girl, i'm impressed (and proud of her lol). and the expressions the mangaka draws are good; they convey the characters' feelings well (nako's blushing all the time and cries easily as true to her character and futaba's expressions of ecstasy during their plays).
I was going to comment how futaba's character conflict never seemed to be resolved (his neediness) but then I realized now he services her out of his own will (e.g. tied her shoelace without command) and I'm sure as a boyfriend now, he'll continue to learn to take care of her so that their level of giving affection to each other becomes mutual.
am I thinking too much about this? yeah.

Users who are viewing this thread