Seifuku no Vampiress Lord - Vol. 3 Ch. 27.5 - Omake Of The Axed Lord

I find it sad that this manga apparently wasn’t popular enough in Japan, but all the websites I’ve seen this manga posted on had excellent reviews. This looked like it had a lot of potential and I was really happy that I finally found a wholesome vampire yuri manga without a lot of drama.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
We need a manga tragedy tag for when good mangas get axed too early.

Power Uploader
Even if it was rushed, I think it ended satisfactorally, and I enjoyed it. It was a fun little story. Nice and succinct with a decent ending.

Fed-Kun's army
this was such a good series i really wish we would’ve had 7 volumes. One week was all it took it get Axed???? jeez i can’t imagine how upset they were

Dex-chan lover
For a rushed ending of an axed manga, this was oppressively good.

Fed-Kun's army
It was a fun ride, I think the author handled having to cut the story down and get to the ending quicker rather well.

So , the Japanese weebs didn't like a story of yuri high school vampires? That is ... quite out of character for them ;)

That said, congrats to the author for delivering a decent ending to the story in spite of the axe. That alone is a big show of talent, something that a lot of mangaka can't pull out. It is sad, tough, since the story definitely had potential ...

Dex-chan lover
one week is a surprisingly short time to make that sort of decision in. idk how it is there, but in the us you dont really see much hype about books until after they've hit stores.

thanks for translating this, it was a really fun read.

Dex-chan lover
I want author new works.

Author works is absolutely wonderful in story telling and fluff + romance.

Here's hoping that author got new serialisation.

Dex-chan lover
Awww it finally ended... T-T.
I Already riot enough on the prev. Chaps.about this getting axed. Sooooo.
Imma just gonna say my Thanks to the translators who keep finished this until the end.. And also to the author. I hope to see more of his works in the future. And I hope he wouldn't give making more yuri stuff. *v*.looking forward to it!! 💓

Thank you soooo much for the hardwork and effort for this project!!! 💓

Users who are viewing this thread