Seifuku no Vampiress Lord

loved this, wanted more of this
-i hate people for not buying the books-
-crying-

If they live for eternity wont there eventually be like, billions of vampires everywhere eventually?

Group Leader
@archimedesu

Eventually? yes there should, eventually there would be more humans too, this planet won't hold that many.

Space vampires is the future.

Dex-chan lover
I'm sad to see this series axed prematurely definitely would have liked to see the story play out a bit longer as the premise was interesting but oh well at least it ended on a good note

Group Leader
One of my life goals is to be a billionaire. So that I can drop 500k on series like these to keep them going.

You can still release independently and make whatever you want, you dont need to have someone else controlling your creativity, but i guess that's just the cultural differences. Sure, when making physical copies its almost required due to the entry cost, but for digital copies its unnecessary. If sites can have more content, with download capabilities, for free/donations/ads then pay sites can as well, even if it sells poorly a single sale would most likely compare to it just sitting there for a few months.

Dex-chan lover
@JustNatsuki
Here for the toast man!

@tekett
Sadly the manga was axed when digital manga and publications wasn't popular enough. (2014-2017)

Also SE publication apparently wasn't the best place to publish Yuri manga. (You can check Mangaupdates as there's only 1 Yuri manga and 7 Shoujo AI manga being published there)

Dex-chan lover
It definitely reeks of amateur writing and art, the author-panel in the extra chapter even supports that idea. It's not surprising that it ended up getting axed.
That being said, I followed this series for a reason. When I just started reading it, it seemed interesting, and was fun to go through. I guess I can only hope that the author creates something even better next time, because he definitely has it in him.

I won't be surprised if he'll end up doing digital mango, though. Seems less restrictive, hm?

Contributor
Japan has shit taste to cancel one of the only decent Fluffy Yuri series around~

I have more than 5 chapters left to read but I'm scared. Does the axe hurt in this one or does it wrap up nicely ?
I don't want to go to the end and just get a bad taste in my mouth. The art in this manga is a little weird in a shoujo way but the characters are still cool.
I hope the author will get to serialize something fun like this in the future. Guess all we can do is buy the volumes if this ever gets licensed.

Users who are viewing this thread