Seifuku no Vampiress Lord

I hope it will be remake one day. Though it get axed it stills end nicely. Good job
When covid end the first thing i would do is to buy this manga along with many others.

Fed-Kun's army
Sad it got axed, but I can absolutely see why. Started out strong, but ultimately went nowhere. And didn't have enough strong slice-of-life vibe.

I'm disappointed this got the shaft, there was a lot of potential and the character interaction was rounded well enough, I enjoyed it right from the start. It's too easy to see at what point the axe came down on the series, due to the forced advancement of the romance and the plot in the endgame. Hope that the Mangaka is able to succeed with their next work.

I'm sad this manga got canceled as the mangaka is a woman and created a previous manga that focused on a Trans character that is wholesome and good. We will never see what could have been with this vampire manga. Maybe next manga she can create a manga focused on Syfy.

I forgot this was canceled and was like, kinda sad the ending happened so fast, but it was still a good ending, but now I'm pissed I remember that it was axed, this seemed like a manga that would sell well.

Users who are viewing this thread