Seijo ja nakatta no de, Oukyuu de nonbiri Gohan wo Tsukuru koto ni shimashita

The middle brother looks like a long haired Howl and I am digging that vibe! Also love me a smart, thicc, take no shit, use your common sense MC! More updates please!

Before you start reading this new story, it’s the classic “ah, only Japanese food is good and the rest of the world eats garbage?”

Just to adjust.

Fed-Kun's army
... The emperor isn't actually the male lead, right? It just doesn't fit at all...

I understand not knowing what dashi, but how does a Western based society/culture not know how to make chicken broth/consommé? Even just throwing some dried and salted jerky or animal bones in some water helps stretch it out and taste a bit better.

@Lucrecia The first dish she makes is consommé, which is French. Then she makes cream soup, which is another European dish, then French Toast, then steamed pudding. Of all those, only one isn't decisively European. Your comment is literally wrong on all fronts.

@QuaggWasTaken

Oh so it's the "Everyone is too stupid to know what a sandwich is" type of story. Gotcha. Cooking Isekais are so lazy, what to make your "quirky" MC OP? Have them cook

Fed-Kun's army
shes already pretty fuckin skinny for someone who's supposedly chubby so if she loses any more weight im rioting

Fed-Kun's army
I'm really enjoying this MC. Her chubbiness is akin to how i am so I'm not even mad at her comments about how she gained the fat. Lol I relate. She's young though and the activities she'll end up doing will shape her body (Like how she jogs to kill time). No need to put her in extreme weight loss-i hope she just continues living her life. I also enjoy how they tackle food differences. They never do it right usually but I like this one. It's not as annoying.

Heartwarming and very nice comedy
Cute chubby MC and it's nice how the comic is not focusing in the likes of reducing her weight or something... she's just out there doing the thing she likes.
You go, girl!

OPINION
I’ll be honest it works in the manga, but in real life I would have felt this to be very frustrating with that kind of staff (the maids, cooks, and guards) cause they are only concerned about getting to try all these foods and not the MC. Like it shows the MC is very kind but at the same time she’s a pushover to their looks and pleas. I honestly think it would have been better if they showed some of them being concerned and telling the others off rather than just letting her say yes (I get it’s a comedy but that could have also been a comedic interpretation “she’s tired today so stop requesting her to make more“ -mind-EVEN THOUGH I WANT TO EAT IT TOO *crying internally*)

Users who are viewing this thread