Seijo ni naru no de Nidoume no Jinsei wa Katte ni sasete moraimasu ~Outaishi wa, Zensei de Watashi wo Futta Koibito deshita~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

@zz2000
I love seeing you in all the comments of other series. Thank you so much for the spoilers!!😊 It's like you've read all of the novels for each of these webtoons.

So basically everyone recall everything (past life)...ok why not :kappa:

Dex-chan lover
𝓔𝓷𝓭𝓵𝓮𝓼𝓼
𝓙𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓷𝓮𝔂

lel, cute

Thanks again to the translation team for bringing us this comic! <3

Thankfully, the butler will receive his recompense for his sons in his past life. However, this does explain why his daughter acts that way if she's been raised in the same atmosphere. Here's hoping for a heel-faced-turn from her!

U know what? I HATE that butler! How can he be so heartless😐 I hope they will be careful this time and realize who he is.
Thanks for the update...

Fed-Kun's army
so, somebody just happen to have the same ring as somebody else that he knew from past life, and he immediately think that guy is a reincarnate?
flawless logic right there

Dex-chan lover
Here’s another good isekai about wrongful death and regret:
https://mangadex.org/title/33379/the-wolf-lord-s-lady

Dex-chan lover
from what i understand everyone remembering everything is an attempt to bring about a celestial justice for the couple, so key people need their memory intact for it to work.

Dex-chan lover
I wasn't expecting to feel sorry for the daughter from the Gurd family too. That butler, he's just toying with everyone, isn't he...

Im glad hes here. Because now that shit of a butler can get his due for fucking with peoples emotions c:

Dex-chan lover
Girl says she got it from him through the butler.
He didn't give it.
Gives the discarded ring to the butler.

Sir, are you a fucking idiot?

Users who are viewing this thread