Seijo ni naru no de Nidoume no Jinsei wa Katte ni sasete moraimasu ~Outaishi wa, Zensei de Watashi wo Futta Koibito deshita~

Pretty good, but very misleading title. She doesn't do anything she wants or of her own accord (yet at least) and simply stumbles along the predetermined and obvious route-- pretty standard shoujo stuff but I was expecting something different with that title and description....

Dex-chan lover
This story is nice, but I feel like the title and description don't really match what the manga is about. Even the way the description is written doesn't match the mood or contents of the work... Not yet anyway.

I wonder when she's going to become a novelist? It hasn't even been mentioned once so far.

Dex-chan lover
Well huh. That was actually a really well done and satisfying resolution to the whole issue. I like it a lot.

I actually felt really good about the apology, forgiveness, and healing. Well done on the author's part.

Sooo satisfying and sooo beautiful 😭 Absolutely in love with this manga 😭😭😭❤️❤️

My neck hurts.. stiff-neck at its finest..

But the update just made my day.. what a lovely manga..

And my comment has been days late.. I forgot to press 'comment' so it's been here for five days.. 😅

Fed-Kun's army
@Someone2Love Have a feeling she might just reject becoming a Saintess after she earns the position and just choose to be a commoner. Her goal is equality more so than status so it wouldn't really surprise me to see her do that.

yes yes yes her dieing of an illness while hopelessly waiting for eugene is all a big miss understanding and to even things out lets reincarnate them and now have misunderstandings about each other with the guy in the chasing role

( why miss understanding ? the way its introduced and written you can bet your ass they end up together and its the only way to let them end up together)
seriously what was the author smoking when he/she/it wrote this crap...
i find the plot armor in the average cultivation novel less hard to swallow.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

dear mod please check your own definitions of spoilers everything i wrote about should already be written in the description....

and its not trolling seriously having a unicorn fowl mistaken as dog and being 10 times stronger than a full grown dragon because of its long hard horn thats only visible to those who believe is easier to swallow... (yes thats a actual novel)
and i truly want to know what the author took to write this because i could use some too
as for my disdain for the boyfriend... when you let your life partner die in despair then your a failure

Users who are viewing this thread