Seijo ni Uso wa Tsuujinai - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - The Aptitude of a Saintess

Dex-chan lover
That complicates things a bit? I think she might have a misconception on who has/doesn't have a gift right now, not sure who though.

Reactions: le3
Fed-Kun's army
Wonder what's going on with Violet and Salome. Feels like the kind of interaction that's a setup for some sort of twist, with MC noticing that it's not very politically savvy to dress her down like that.

Dex-chan lover
You could read Violet and Salome interaction as Violet being annoyed at seeing Salome slacking off. It could be Violet sees Salome as her only real rival and wants to beat her fair and square. You could also read it as bullying, but why being kind to everyone else? That doesn't fit with a bully in my opinion.

I don't trust totally not Saber Zoe. She's too normal.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
__artoria_pendragon_saber_mash_kyrielight_and_nero_claudius_fate_and_3_more_drawn_by_yayoi_maka__sample-2367b6103aca1f58d90aa7c60974eb6d.jpg
5n0tjfvh2l3c1.jpg

Dex-chan lover
You could read Violet and Salome interaction as Violet being annoyed at seeing Salome slacking off. It could be Violet sees Salome as a only real rival and wants to beat her fair and square. You could also read it as bullying, but why being kind to everyone else? That doesn't fit with a bully in my opinion.
I got the same read. It felt like she sees Salome's gloomy and dull attitude to everything as a waste of her beauty and talents and honestly felt more like she was trying to cheer up Salome. Violet is also probably just used to always getting her way too so seeing someone not take her advice is doubly frustrating

Dex-chan lover
Interesting.
I wonder is Zoe will turn out to really be uninterested in the saintess position or if she's such a good liar our MC can't read her.
Thank you very much for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Violet going full ojou lol. Monique flawlessly diffused that situation. There's no way that she's as much of an ingenue as she acts; girl's playing the game no doubt about it.

Users who are viewing this thread