Seijo no Maryoku wa Bannou desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Saintess Summoning

Fed-Kun's army
It's funny how every kingdom in every isekai out there don't have a law that protect the summoned. Like they were literally summoned against their will. That's literally a kidnapping, a crime. Why can't any of those kingdoms take responsibility for what they did? Like at least give them enough money once a month for living, not "oh i'm sorry but we can't do anything about it, you're on your own from now" That's just bullshit. If I were the girl in this manga I would've joined the demon kingdom if it kills me.

Dex-chan lover
@Sheruff6 There's some series out there that do that, in one way or another. This one comes to mind:
https://mangadex.org/title/36123/isekai-de-tochi-o-katte-noujou-o-tsukurou
I'm sure there's others that do something similar, but I don't think it's a very popular sub-genre.
That said, it makes sense to me that a kingdom in need of a "hero" might not want to dedicate resources to someone that can't save them. It's unethical, sure, but it's also perfectly believable

Petty, did u drop this isn't it? Just curious, no pressure or something like that, lol. It's just super interesting how big the differences are between one translation work and the other, it's a shame u didn't do more because yeah, your translation was so pleasant to read and smooth in comparison with Loli's work.

Guess I won't read this story in the eng. ver then, because it simply lost of a big part of its significance. Tysm for your effort <3

Dang y'all, what do you guys think happened to her old clothes? Burned?? Or kept as a treasure lol

d0v

Damn, I wanted to read this but the translations from the other group for the rest of the series is some of the worst engrish I've ever seen. I'll put it on hold on my list in case you or someone else fixes it.

Supporter
where'd the director come from there at the end? just appeared.
he wasn't just standing there off camera the whole time, right?

Users who are viewing this thread