Seijo no Maryoku wa Bannou desu - Vol. 5 Ch. 24

@Kaarme uhh... I can give you some spoilers, if you want,
if anything, you sound like a novel reader with that comment...

Group Leader
Such a good chapter, omg. This manga is so good. It treats all its characters with seriousness. I binged it in one sitting. Reminds me a lot of Akagami no Shirayuki-hime.

reread the whole series and i still love how most of the characters are developed. also the fact that female friendship is given so much importance! honestly good friendship hits different

i do kinda wish some details weren't just glossed over, like did the king even try to reach out to his son and warn him? or did Kyle only hear 3rd party reports, which would probably feel less believable than if the king had told him directly

Fed-Kun's army
Aww I like this. The Prince deserves the punishment. I wonder if Aira will have a love interest too but mostly, I can't wait to see her be all powerful & kicking butt with her magic.

Okay, but like.... Can we take a moment to admire how gorgeous Liz is? Like how can the prince be so blind to such a beautiful fiancee????? HE'S SO STUPID

glad that the misunderstanding is resolved and the female characters are so wholesome!!
Aira-chan is such a cutie but in the beginning we didn't get much story from her that I kinda dislike her, didn't know the story would pan out and it was all the prince's manipulation getting to her!

@sokiyu Agreed, I kinda assumed she was an annoying villainess character, but I like the friendship that they formed. And it's totally understanding that a 16 year old girl would be frightened after being transported to a new world.

Her timidness is annoying but I can understand though. She's just a girl in her teens, seperated from her family and friends by the so called saintess summoning ritual. Upon her arrival she immediately got taken by a prince with his arrogant presence.

after all the shit he pulled and nearly causing the destabilisation of a country thats literally fighting to survive
he gets off with a slap on the wrist and house arrest....
he should be excluded from the succession as he is an entitled idiot that can only cause strife
but that exactly why monarchy got overthrown and in most cases so violently that the royal family was extinguished
unfettered nepotism results sooner or later in exactly that...

Users who are viewing this thread