Seijo no Yurikago, Dokujo no Hitsugi - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Sister kore

The inquisition was right, we should have burn all Pagan, Heretics, witches and demons

Now being serious, the fact that there's only one adult being this nun, that they are in a desolate island, the place name is elysion, she never actually speak about God or have any symbols that could relate to Christianity or even buddhism and that she says that the island is a place where you can be free from prejudice and rejection, pretty much says that this is some kind of cult maybe derived from Christianity or a Pagan.

The fruits are our biggest clues about what kind of God she may be actually worshiping, maybe it's based around one from our world or specific created by this work, she could as well be just crazy though, however you can clearly see for her actions in the last part that she using both a emotional and physiological manipulation in the kids

My guess is that the younger brother will slowly get corrupted by the Nun and in the end the MC will have to fight against him

Dex-chan lover
the fact that brother still can joke when he saw a bloodstain on that girl's skirt make him the scariest here

Dex-chan lover
Even the perceptive pomegranate trees knew... they're fucked.
I'm guessing the younger brother eventually either dies or develops stockholm syndrome. Sister sure knows how to psychologically manipulate her soon-to-be victims step-sons.

Dex-chan lover
This is disturbing. Hope some other group pick it up. Maybe it'll be more mind games like the promised neverland

Dex-chan lover
Woooooh thank you for the translation!! I also hate tomatoes so I relate to Shiro... poor kid.

OMG OMG. My favourite artist the only mangaka I follow on Twitter. Been waiting for this since like 2009, thank you.

thank you for the translation love the artwork but is it the revelation is too fast??? I hope this manga getting interesting next chapter.

Double-page supporter
What a fucking waste. If you wanna use humans as fertilizer you should at least learn how composting corpses fucking works.

You need to place around 30 to 70 cm of base material over the ground, put the dead body on the pile, empty a jug of water on it, and cover it completely with another layer of dirt.

Even if you were to prefer burying the bodies under the ground, why would you let the limbs stick out? Its a common procedure to cut them off along with gouging the eyes out to align them with the rest of the body.

I give this nun wannabe a 0/10. What an amateur. Git gud u fucking noob.

Users who are viewing this thread