Seiken Gakuin no Maken Tsukai - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter. I wonder why is there always tentacle in harem fantasy novel?

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
so not exactly the appropriate chapter to ask this question or even a decent one too, but what the fuck am right? I have to ask not knowing if there is a novel or anything like that this is based on but does anyone else think all the "humans" in this world are actually the descendants of the ancient demons from the MC's time as an overlord that have just evolved to look or I guess devolved depending on how you look at it to look like humans and the Wise Man is the source of the void or one of the sources with it later being revealed that the other heroes from the MC's time period being other sources or commanders of the void and it's later going to be revealed as a shocking plot twist later to the MC?

Dex-chan lover
@Tych - the LN translation seems to end at about this arc. So I don't think we'll be getting answers here.

Fed-Kun's army
@twinklecake
Well adapting game is not easy as novel or manga apparently. Not only in anime, it also happens in movie. Here a video that I like that discuss about it.
Kek I thought it was the reply in isekai ojisan's comment. Sorry @twinklecake.

@flannan
shit press licensing strikes again so tl was dropped with 1 vol. need to wait few years until lazy azzes translate vol2

@flannan
shit press licensing strikes again so tl was dropped with 1 vol. need to wait few years until lazy azzes translate vol2

Users who are viewing this thread