Seinen Shoujo yo, Haru wo Musabore - Ch. 3 - Why?

Dex-chan lover
I'm really hoping his current gf isn't the glasses chick in that aforementioned four but I've seen enough manga to expect her to be.
That Otonashi chick seems unhinged but at the same time she might be on to something so MC will probably keep in contact with her to try and unravel the mystery.

Aggregator gang
Wow someone's unhinged. She never really got over her friend's death. And I feel bad for the gf

Oh boy! I feel like the girl in glasses is the killer or at least she got involved in it, maybe the whole group was, but man, this kind of plot attracts me even more.
Poor MC, he is very innocent and therefore it will be difficult to get to the truth.

Who cares who is the murdered , if she wasn't murdered by the friends, some pimp would have murdered her, or at worst she would have transmitted HIV, which is much worse than her death

Dex-chan lover
who gives a shit how that fcked up girl died, manga acting like she was actually some sort of moral person

Please don't cooperate with the crazy woman. Let the police take care of it or something. Your woman is waiting for you man😭😭 ugh if she gets stood up because he cares more about Haru then I'm gonna throw some hands😭 she friggin invited you to BARBECUE
Please don't leave her

Dex-chan lover
@plutopancake i doubt Japanese police will do anything about it one is that it’s a case 10 years ago and 2 all suspect were underage at that time

Dex-chan lover
This chick is almost as crazy as some of the people in this comment section

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

jak

Contributor
Plot Twist: His new girlfriend is the killer and was that glasses girl. He didn't remember her and she liked him. So she killed Haru to get close to him.

Users who are viewing this thread