Seirei Gensouki ~Konna Sekai de Deaeta Kimi ni~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Decisions

Supporter
Bloody hate timeskips like these. Character starts as OP child, progresses visibly by day, and then they skip YEARS, and the character is basically the same level, just to start the intense improvement all over again. -_-; (Not to mention that the interpersonal relations haven't progressed at all.)

Wait wait... Rio is 12 years old... Really?
So he was enrolled at 7 years old is this for real or is this a typo? Please someone enlighten me.
Thanks

Fed-Kun's army
@Missalot

Yes, he became an orphan when his mom died at 5 years old, survived on his own more or less for 2 years, then was enrolled in the school for 5 years and he's now 12.

Source: I've read the WN and some of the LN

@ThyUnsuspicious Thanks for the info. Always thought he was going to be older but then again probably due to the Haruto influence that he come over as older then he is.
Are all his classmate 12 then? Guess makes sense when they can go onto higher education after this so graduation at 12 would make sense.
Again thanks for info

Aggregator gang
@missalot yea normally they would enroll at 6 then graduate when they are 12 rio skipped a grade because of his age i think

he is too nice. i though with all the mean things he would be more like a anti hero. kind of weird to be fair.

Dex-chan lover
he barely remembered the guy who tortured him and didnt understand he was lying? lol

I'm really curious what the original word in Japanese was for the sentence "This isn't the body of a kid anymore". No matter how you cut it, a 12-year old is still a kid haha

Dex-chan lover
sniff... loli sensei... there's a legal loli right in front of you and you want to leave the country?!?!!

I can’t be the only one that seen that 5 years have passed and said “she’s Legal now, fuck her, fuck her till she can’t stand” sure he’s still underaged (technically) but the FBI only care if the girl is underaged not the other way around.

how does that knight know what roll credits mean. that is a term from this world so how doe he know????

Users who are viewing this thread