Seirei Gensouki ~Konna Sekai de Deaeta Kimi ni~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - The People of Days Passed

Supporter
@TomKeizer & @Wolvenworks, I understand that's the attitude of the king and the adults, but his teacher and classmate should have done something about it. Not like they've got lower influence in the school than the lower nobles. They recognize their desire to be on his side, but during five years that he attends school, they completely fail to improve his reputation there, even despite his outstanding achievements. No excuse. (Especially the princess, who's supposed to be groomed to be the next leader of the country.)

@nanaya This happens at the end of V1 of the LN, and I can't quite remember for the LN. (Pretty early on tho)

You have to pay to read the LN unfortunately (#IBePoorSoIGuessIWon'tBeReading), but the WN is completely free to read. I'd say this certain event happens around C20~ish tho.

Power Uploader
For those who are interested, volume 1 of the light novel ends here... approx anyways.

Fed-Kun's army
"I have been save by rio-sama more times than I can count."
Bitch can't even count to 3.

Group Leader
1st Princess does not like Rio anyway so she won't gonna do anything.

in LN u read a noble girl revealed truth but they shut her mouth so they come with Rio throw strew and Flora fell from the cliff which is convenient to them to save them because the boy who hit Flora was Duke's heir.

Rio will save Flora couple of times later lol

Dex-chan lover
The way the royals act is starting to feel like the same as the ones in Akame ga Kill... hmm maybe this is how it all started

Dex-chan lover
why is that random draco malfoy kid more important than the princess

Aggregator gang
Useless princess is useless. Glad rio dip from that trash of a school. Tho I feel bad for sensei.

Edit: lol nope the dumbass (or is he) came back. I can't understand how his works. He is retarded as well as clever.

Dex-chan lover
The annoying kid just won't die. Jesus H. Christ, this is the most annoying kid to ever exist in fiction or reality.

The MC should exact revenge on all of these motherfuckers. All they know is torturing and laying the blame on peasants. Fucking hell, gut them all like pigs!

Aggregator gang
MC should join the other country's army and take down this whole country, execute all the nobles

i can somewhat understand the adults but only somewhat because how will these lying incompetents make for good vassals in future?
he should have started removing them and their families but well take a guess what he does?

also sadly the mc doesnt seem to mind it even stone people would have more emotions and hold more grudge than our do gooder

Aggregator gang
i cant go on anymore i am dropping this

it's dangerous to go alone take this
58b8363515d8273a5cab2f79.png

ahh yes, if this is how the kids and adults are i don't see that country lasting another generation. they'll destroy themselves from within before the enemies can

Users who are viewing this thread