Seirei Gensouki ~Konna Sekai de Deaeta Kimi ni~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 17 - Nostalgic Memory

Dex-chan lover
I don't really see any problem with it, looks great in my opinion.
Also, thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Good scanlation I said, well done and keep up the good work mate

Dex-chan lover
a lot better than some of the other "pro" groups ive seen for other series, i saw no issues. good work and thanks for the pick-up

I'd say this is a pretty well done chapter. Typesetting is good, translations are good and grammar is good as far as my ability to understand it goes! Thank you for doing this!

Group Leader
That's prejudice against lizardmen! They could just be asking her out on a date!

Dex-chan lover
I'm not expert but it seems like you did a pretty good job to me. I don't like it when we get one of those double page widespreads or whatever they are called and right after that you add each page separatedly (I'm talking about pages 5-7 in case I explained myself poorly) but it's more of a personal issue and it's not like it's that annoying.

Also, my God, that girl sucks at hiding her past life.

Dex-chan lover
If i were him, based from the findings, first thing i would do is giving a mutual understanding that both came from the same world and look for another probability.

Dex-chan lover
Nice! Very well done. I'm also no friend fo double uploading double pages. Thanks for picking it up.

I feel like revealing the fact they're both reincarnated would be a pretty good idea at this point. But that would require rational thought on the authors part, better to keep it a secret for that reveal later.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for translating it, also may I ask what program did you use to translate the words?

Edit:
Also what software did you use like when you redraw/placed in the translated text (Photoshop?)

Users who are viewing this thread