Seirei Gensouki ~Konna Sekai de Deaeta Kimi ni~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 17 - Nostalgic Memory

he pretty much did reveal that he is reincarnated too but not asking what risotto was and by accepting being her onii-chan instead of being an onii-can

the way he accepted (at least in the translation, i cant comment on the raws) should suggest that he understood the meaning of the word and that it was not just a title ... then again she could have understood that as "he is my onii-chan/guide/master/protector"

@acolytus explanation why she sucks at hiding her past:
well that's because mentally she's nowhere near as old as MC in the previous life as she was most likely a young child when she died in japan

Fed-Kun's army
@Genoshock you are forgeting that she lacks common knowleg from this world, she doesn't know that those things don't exist in this world

Aggregator gang
Hum... Why da fuck didn't u ask her if she really is japanese? --' I hate this type of MC that just keeps everything to himself ¬¬

Dex-chan lover
IMO good job but it is unnecessary to reupload the double pages as split doubles. sorry, but it's stupid.

@maffo666

Latifa's past spoiler:
Yep, she was an elementary school student on the same bus as Haruto (and therefore not mentally mature). She was also kept as a slave (not taught any history/common sense of the world, etc.), so of course she doesn't know that those things don't exist in it.

Hey everyone thanks for the comments and feedback.

@Acolytus
Actually I'm not a fan of the double page either, thing is I kinda rushed a bit and ended up forgetting to delete pages 6 and 7 from the zip... I plan on uploading a v2 fixing this and (hopefully) translating some kanji I couldn't read on page 3

@Amatsukaze_KaiNi
For the kanji I didn't recognize I used an OCR program called Capture2Text, also used some kanji dictionaries since the program tends to fail with smaller/angled text. For redrawing and typesetting I used Photoshop CS6

Users who are viewing this thread