Seirei Gensouki ~Konna Sekai de Deaeta Kimi ni~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 19 - The Spirits Village

in the web novel was different.
He still forgives them, but at least they aplogize more and the bird girl does dogeza to him

Fed-Kun's army
Either the author is really bad at this and falsely thinks a complete bloody doormat of a personality makes a good MC, or the author has a plan to address this later. Right now it's just cringey.

Dex-chan lover
@ninjadork

Yeah not a fan of this doormat mentality, you think you would be pissed when someone:

[ol]Ambushes you (blinding)
Attacks you from behind unprovoked
Tries to kill you (heavy blow with a weapon, and electrocution)
And then not only wake up in cuffs but they didn't even heal him while they knew they were wrong. [/ol]

Dex-chan lover
OK I don't care if the village chief or elder apologize to him, IF the winded BITCH doesn't apologize then this is bullshit!

Double-page supporter
So no conclusion from last chapter, bloody hell

welp I don't think he should go around hitting and killing everyone, but he should at least demand an apology specifically from the bird girl...
anyway, I don't even know if I'm going to keep reading this, maybe I just pretend that this manga never existed ... the characters here are pretty horrible, Seria is the only good character here

AHAHHAHAHA SO THIS GUY GETS ASSAULTED, KNOCKED OUT AND KIDNAPPED BY PEOPLE WHO REFUSED TO BE DIPLOMATIC AND THE MC ISN'T EVEN MAD. BRILLIANT CHARACTER WRITING.

Users who are viewing this thread