Seirei Gensouki ~Konna Sekai de Deaeta Kimi ni~ - Vol. 5 Ch. 26 - Farewell to Haruto

Dex-chan lover
right way to use healing
first beat them up
second heal them
and repeat 🤣

Double-page supporter
The right choice was to pull him out of the house and rip a hole in his skull with punches.
That way he gets punished and the girls don't get to see it. It's a win win.

Oh man, I'm loving the hate in these comment sections. Makes my day after reading this absolute clusterfuck of an "adaptation".
So glad I'm way ahead of this in the LN.

@lazerus56, if I were you, I would set a low-tier bar. For me, I went into it expecting normal trash but it blew me out of the water with how good it was. Again, this was just my experience so I can't guarantee you'd feel the same but it was very much worth the read.

the guys that tried to rape the girls were the ones that left a scar in their hearts not Rio.
because of the title of this chapter i though he would leave the village , i guess it was a farewell to his old self

Took you that long to build up resolve, smh. But understandable since there wasn't really a turning point until now

This guy is pathetic. He never kills anyone and it always creates more trouble. Shonen at its worst

Dex-chan lover
@lopolo He literally resolved to kill when necessary in this chapter because he decided it was his own weakness stopping him before. At least save that complaint for if he fails to do so after this.

@lopolo he literally just said he won't hesitate to sully his hands to protect what's important to him in this chapter. What do you expect he instantly became justice man came back to that guy and kill him?

haruto is the typical peace loving pathetic simp
rio is not for once hopefully he wont pull his punches the next time he fights something with a human face....
another proof that the mc is not reincarnated but merely has the biography of an earthling in his mind...

which is actualy a strange thing as harutos granpa trained him to kill

so it took 26 chapters for you to finally be able to kill someone hopefully?

Users who are viewing this thread