Seirei Gensouki ~Konna Sekai de Deaeta Kimi ni~ - Vol. 6 Ch. 31

So it was just the prologue...
Most of WN adaptations are rushed crap so it's nice to see they take this one seriously.

@Mick96
in the LN and later in the manga, she will try to help Takatrash again but for different reason. And it will end differently
Miharu will be abducted by Takatrash but Haruto will save her instantly

Dex-chan lover
Lmao this was all prologue, reminds me of when Vinland Saga S1 ended

Dex-chan lover
--and we'll never see that village again.... at least, the novel so far

Dex-chan lover
Prologue complete. Coming up...
A SHITLOAD of prologue-ish talking. THEN!!! More talking, and a fight!...then more talking.
Having read all the LNs so far, I feel this statement is very accurate. Not a bad story, but know what you're in for!
This plays out like a daytime drama, not an action harem romance revenge thriller like it is billed as. TONS of world building, or really MC to MC nonromance character relationship building.

Dex-chan lover
wait, this was only the prologue so far. LOL
well, i guess they build up alot of characters for potential later plots and since the (manga) series wasn't ended (axed or not) it seems they will go further with it. i just hope the series will last long enough and won't be dropped.

@larcek yeah i hope theygo with different story line this time from both WN and LN. I read both and both are just dumb in character development of MC.

I'm lost.... soo haruto is not gonna appear anymore? or what's gonig on? this girl straight up got transferred instead of reincarnating..
what im wondering is, is the story going to be about that girl who appeared at the end now?
or is the story going to continue where we left off?

@Mr_HoHo
Haruto left the karasuki kingdom during fall of the year 999, Miharu and the others appeared in this World at the beginning of year 1000

Fed-Kun's army
This giving me Vinland Saga flashbacks🤣, thats crazy though, his first love reincarnating in that world as well, it seems like anyone related to Haruto reincarnate in the same world as him, i wonder whats gonna happen to him when he returns since hes still a wanted criminal even though he didnt do anything, also wondering if the teacher loli will grow up guess ill just have to wait since lately the chapter releases are coming out pretty stable

@Titanfan548
actually she was caught up in a hero transfer with Haruto's sister and then both of his step brothers and a female classmate, the female classmate and older step brother being the hero, though do to Haruto's crush and sister and the younger step brother not being heroes they didn't get summoned to a kingdom and just get thrown out in the wilderness
, but
Rio is about to meet them through saving them from slave traders or bandits that captured them to be slaves (It has been a while since I read it)
and
his sister hates Haruto and plots with the older step brother to take his childhood crush away

Users who are viewing this thread