Seirei Gensouki ~Konna Sekai de Deaeta Kimi ni~ - Vol. 6 Ch. 31

Fed-Kun's army
Bro, ngl this was like Genshin Impact prologue Story..

Too helluva long. But very satisfying

Dex-chan lover
Mah man rejecting girls left and right for his loyalty, a true simp.

Also, Prologue End we're now on the original storyline.

Double-page supporter
So he barely rejected her and now we have another girl transported to this world lol

So you're telling me that there 2 reincarnators, 1 assumed someone's soul to a normal boy's body, and 1 transported?

I really hate bad surprises in stories so I don’t care if the whole story is spoiled to me but the one thing I really wanna know is if the mc has multiple spouses or is gonna be with only one or just alone

Dex-chan lover
@OP_Zed
In order :
-Mc is a mix between Rio( original resident of this world and owner of the body) and Harito (Japanese)
-Then there's Lotte or whatever she's called that got reincarnated the normal way.
-Then, the spirit/beast slave girl that was on the same bus as him when the accident happened.
-And now, a girl being teleported (not reincarnated) into this world...

Man that's a lot of coincidences.

@Magikal_Maggs
The only factor all the isekai'd people are they were in Haruto's presence when they got transmirated so they prolly just got dragged by his transmigration. Liselotte and the fox girl was with him when the bus got into an accident.

The other Japanese people got summoned there instead being reincarnated. 4 Heroes were summoned and a few people also got dragged in the summoning. Haruto's childhood friend Miharu was dragged as well when her two friends got summoned as Heroes.

Dex-chan lover
a bit late to the party, but anyone have a spoiler for the goddess/spirit thing that gave Rio his powers?

She seems to know Haruto somehow? What's her connection with him? Is she also a reincarnated person but ended up as high ranked spirit instead??

Users who are viewing this thread