Seirei Gensouki ~Konna Sekai de Deaeta Kimi ni~

Aggregator gang
After 31 chapters we get "Seirei gensouki <Prologue> end", that was a really long prologue.😐

@Phixyz what don't you understand? I could help.

Just when he’s dealt with one girl, the author just had to introduce another one.

i can see that this is a story with moreso of a set plotline rather than “mc just rolls with whatever” but it feels weird

First the teacher, then the isekai'd kid and now this girl. Making them fall in love and then leaving because reasons. This guy is already starting to piss me off.

What it mean just a prologue end?
It is until now just a prologue or there is just the end part of new chap have the prologue?

This is mean end already?

Why a truck though? Wtf. Konosuba did really well making his MC die in the most ridiculous way in a similar fashion to make fun of these retarded isekais who use a truck to reincarnate the MC. It's cynical that they use it in every isekai because it means that people see a recipe they like when they see that patern and keep reading despite it being de facto shit.

Group Leader
To Those Reading Seirei Gensouki Dont Worry We haven't Droppped This - MangaKaroshi ( MyOniiSan Staff )

the author has problems.... this story is faulty on so many levels yet hits others quite perfectly nobles are for instance presented quite on point
if i had to take a guess the authors wish for kindness and nice guys to win in the end influences this manga quite a bit.

i detail i would critique:
mc gets tortured screamed at and humiliated as a result of listening and believing in the words of a noble yet he is seen trusting the very persons that brought him into the palace the moment he wakes up....
his mother was raped and killed as a result of status differences yet he shows no dislike against status
if anything he is the most logical and compartmentalized 10 year old i have ever seen to the point where you might question his humanity
which is not in line with his emotional expressions which are very well developed

also in the fight between the souls of a 16 year old and a 10 year old the 16 year old should have had a distinct advantage not just because of age but development stages
yet it first states its a fusion which is debunked by the mc making a clear distinction between rio and haruto and later on you see the mc claiming that he is rio not haruto and is seen actively fighting harutos impulses well besides the usefull or nice ones anyway
going by standards for two souls in one body set in wuxia/xianxia novels "harutos soul" lost and got devoured by rio...

the dissonance between a rotten fantasy world and kindness or nice guys winning in the end forces some pretty strange events that feel just wrong
my recommendation would match one of the reviews of the novel wait for it to reach past chapter 50 and then skip the entire first arc before the timeskip or till chapter 13 and keep in mind
-that harutos parents were killed his mother was raped
-he got a special magic odo for body strenghtening form the goddess

-all the nobles and most of the people in the kingdom are assholes,
-he saved their princess 3 times and took the blame for the real culprit by the kings decision
-and he has a legal loli teacher girlfriend in the kingdoms academy

I honestly cant follow this plot at all. Think the two beings in the MC is what ruins it the most for me. Not a clear way to tell who is who half the time.

Aggregator gang
@Roadrunner9000

One thing to clarify:
The dude that killed his mother was not an aristocrat but an adventurer that used to party with his dad and Rio knows this.

IMO on the Haruto and Rio soul thing:
You can't win against rage. Even Haruto wasn't naive enough to not be cautious against those in the Kingdom.

All in all, Rio was influenced by Haruto's kindness (or more like obsession towards Miharu) and Haruto was influenced by Rio's life experience.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

I'd like to give my two cents on this:

This manga's a disgusting, rotten amalgamation of tropes and concepts. It's like the author looks at a bunch of well-off isekai manga, takes whatever the hell seems "good" about them, then recklessly stitch them together without modifying things.

[Edit]: Hell, I enjoy trash isekai, but this is just unbearable.

Fed-Kun's army
Each of the stories are good but the overall plot sucks this is more like a compilation than anything else, it's all fillers and side stories...

Why would the mc be ok with torture?? It would've been better to see a more realistic reaction...

Dex-chan lover
I'm happy this got an anime adaptation.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpRjTj1v990

A bit of a weird read. It's mostly good, but it changes tempo too often without any good reason. After 31 chapters I'm not really sure what the MCs motivations are, but he will always leave the country as soon as he romances a local girl only to (presumably) never see her again. There's very little continuity between areas and he never brings anyone, but each section seems to settle into itself really well before it shifts again.

It's kinda like the exact opposite of a "Slow Life" Isekai. I definitely prefer the slow life but I can get why you'd like this type of storytelling, too. I just wish they explained his motivations a bit better when he's turning down ridiculously great things, positions and people in favor of roaming around.

I really do like this series...it is speratic at times but he does have a single purpose and I don't think he means to hang romance out to dry, he wants to get his mission accomplished before he can start living his life. I don't understand why he has to be dense at times and why he can't just say what is on his mind when love interests ask him why he can't reciprocate their feelings. I guess maybe it's out of trying not to hurt their feelings, but, not answering the important questions properly he is hurting their feelings. He needs to get better at this.

I liked Haruto better than Rio but the mangaka favors Rio more so it turned into an all-you-can-read buffet of isekai tropes and cliche

Users who are viewing this thread