Seirei Gensouki ~Konna Sekai de Deaeta Kimi ni~

ivv

Dex-chan lover
hmmm, I think I'll keep it in tab but will read when finished.
I've heard he still isn't gotten progress with his childhood friend in ln or wn because a noble/royalty guy took her.

Plot summary
All men other than parents: murderous genocidal prick
Women: literally infallible saints

The world in this Manga is corrupt, Can someone bring a Nuclear Bomb And throw like, 2 of em?

Dex-chan lover
these kind of nice people doesn't exist. Either they're waiting to implode/explode or they're hiding something. Also MC IS A SIMP

There are worsts mangas than this that doesn't deserves a rating of 7+.

Its good, but also not good. Depends on your point of view. But, i don't think it deserves a harsh critics tho.

Dex-chan lover
Oh I remember this light novel. It had a bad start, improved a bit after a while but then it really falls of a cliff At a certain point and the story just becomes painful to read. If you’re reading for the hopes it improves later on or that there will be a big payoff later, then you will be disappointed.

Dex-chan lover
.... I'm sorry but fuck this, it may be good later on, but fuck this, if I want corruption then I'll read a Chinese piece of literature where it's everywhere. I recommend reading something else.

Dex-chan lover
Japan really need an anime crash like the video game crash in usa in the 80s.
Because its the same shovelware oversaturation as it was then

The story is basically make girls fall in love with you without realizing it and then just leave... bwoah
Does the mc even know or understand that people can fall in love?!

This story is so meandering that I can't get invested in it at all. The story just hops from location to location, event to event with seemingly no purpose. I hope it gets better, but I'm not holding my breath.

What is this story about? The only thing related to the description is "Rio (Haruto)" where the bois are the same, but where are all the sword an magic that the cover and the description say there is... What?! I dropped it because 2 years of trying to know what's up isn't worth it much right now.

@lolera22 the story will start officially in the next 5 chps, you could say the previously chps were a kind of plot building

This story isn't bad, I remember someone saying about a year ago that the MC never learns and is constantly getting screwed over by the bad guys, but so far it has been a nice ride.

@Nissedood
Like in the US video game market in the last 2 decades and their FPS which are literally the fucking same thing every year?
But I do get what you mean, I don't really mind though, sure isekai stories are trash, but I love that trash since is very easy to use as an escape route of daily life!

Fed-Kun's army
Grandma: Do you understand why!?
Rio: No......sorry....
Grandma: .....wait, that was rhetorical! How the hell do you not know why!?
Rio: Sorry, I'm just not use to girls and feelings and stuff. I haven't been exposed to that much.
Grandma: ......*reads previous chapters* Bullshit!! You're basically surround by girls throwing their feelings at you! What about this princess!?
Rio: She was just being nice because she's royalty....
Grandma: What about this loli teacher!?
Rio: She was just being nice because I was her student....
Grandma: What about the wolf (or is she a dog) loli!?
Rio: Brother-like figure.
Grandma: All the girls in that village?
Rio: Room mates and friends.
Grandma: Oh good lord.....you're a smart, dumbass.....

Ever since the last group dropped it, I no longer even understand what happening, yet I’m still read it...

Users who are viewing this thread