Seirei Gensouki ~Konna Sekai de Deaeta Kimi ni~

The story is kind of... fine?

Shame the MC has a name too similar to a character from a way better WN called Falling in love with the villianes

I read so much of these generic trash manga to numb the pain that I legit forgot the whole plot of this one lmao... gotta re-read. Probably some random beastkin slave girl isekai but like the last chapter.

its insane how annoying the characters are, literally LITERALLY everyone. Nearly every character is corrupted, the mc cant fucking beat them up, the pussy princess cant fkn speak up, even tho the mc fkn saved her little life 3 times, the teacher cant do shit, everything is annoying in this manga, and there are no satisfying moments were the mc gets them back. Whats the point of creating this manga if he never gets them back. If someone saves your life not only once but thrice, its normal to not even try hard to help him out except your little whining....FKN OPEN YOUR MOUTH AND SPEAK YOU UNGRATEFUL SHIT, also you have to be fkn retarded to believe those shitheads who are jelous for everything the mc does, what a great manga author, i am impressed at how annoying his creations are.

MD@Home
hmm, it was good in the beginning, the last few chaps feel like ego jerking for the MC with all the "gratitude" with no real concrete reasons as to why...

for god sake why is japanese character always do "i just wanted to talk" attitude?! it has crossed the line of being humble and polite, it just straight out being submissive. it such a shame for a manga with promising art to have such a bad character development.

Dex-chan lover
Well now that he's a Kirito clone, can fly, and can probably pull spirit powers out of his ass there's no tension. MC is a wet blanket to begin with and this is the second attempt at an adaptation so I can't just blame the managaka. There's nothing worth keeping up with here, I'm done.

This only gets a 5/10, I don’t care who the hell you are,
if you were tortured then woke up later you wouldn’t be like “oh yeah water under the bridge harharhar”
then just carry on all cheerfully. it’s not “suppressing your emotions” like a “true adult” that’s just being a push over. Maybe it’s just the way I handle things but it’s just unrealistic to handle things the way they did in the manga (not that it’s a realistic setting in the first place) I don’t care how “mature” you are, the way emotions are portrayed just pisses me off.

This is usually what happen when a female author trying to write a male protagonist. This is not shounen, more like shoujo, yuri since the protagonist is unrealistic and got no balls.

Double-page supporter
probably my first 1 star rating since mangadex came online. the piss poor writing and generic as shit plot, characters and setting could still keep this at a 3 or 4 due to the very solid, if generic art.
but what is to come is somehow Much worse, impressively so (i had the Very poor idea to skim ahead in the god awful ln translations). if you think we have already reached the depths one hack can sink to in terms of isekai / shounen / shoujo / oc donut steel mc / gourmand tamagoyaki / 10000 times folded katana tropes - lolno, it gets much much worse.

i have absolutely no clue how even the japs with their sky high tolerance for reading the same shit over and over again could sponsor this getting adapted into a ln, much less an unaxed of yet shounen manga.
im guessing the author (term used very loosely, otherwise every fanfic writer can be called author) struck gold when she attempted to peddle your usual romance novel schlock wrapped in a thin isekai crust.
and god help your soul if you try to read the ln - you have been warned

Wow so much hate. Also to use word that was said in disgust to Japanese people. Hmm. Anyway. It’s a fun read and awesome job team that’s working on translating. Share this work from the author/artist.

This is probably one of the worst mangas I've read in years. True garbo tier.

Dex-chan lover
So much hate (from readers) but I think it's justified. 🤣 The MC either has to be a masochist or fap/fuck the rest of the day to stomach all the pressure.

Somehow I like this one more than piece of shit named Sword Art Online............... All those hater must be really picky to choose sth to read btw......

@manhunt0r, you seem to be blind but ah, well. No point in trying to explain to brainless haters.

All I can say is that while it is certainly not god-tier writing, the light novel is a solid 9/10 for me. This "adaptation" cuts out so much stuff, I'm surprised it is still serializing.

Double-page supporter
@Neji_Hyuga_II my lad, you need to read more. preferably something that is not complete dogshit. then, after acquiring even basic knowledge of genre cliches you can come back to this, read it and facepalm.

Users who are viewing this thread