Seirei Gensouki: Spirit Chronicles - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Magic <ODO>

Dex-chan lover
@Vincentius I mean, the unconscious body of the assailant was still there. He could have led them there to arrest him, unfortunately he didn't in time.

Dex-chan lover
@firosahoge A valid point, though considering how they refused to believe a word he said, it's pretty obvious they'd already come to the conclusion that suited them and to hell with pesky things like evidence (at least until the princess came to and even then...); if he'd even suggested taking them back to the assailant, they'd refuse on the premise that he's clearly leading them into a trap where his partners in crime will ambush them.

Dex-chan lover
@Vincentius true, but it was weird he didn't even try. I mean, a little boy panicking and not saying anything is cool, but he's a reincarnated guy and I just think he gave up too easy. His explanations that he DID give seemed like arrogant provocations. All she said was follow me to the castle, and he said, I refuse. Like, really? So arrogant for a boy from the slums. He should have said something like "Okay, but don't you want to see the real assailant first? I left him unconscious over there."

Sure, they might not believe him but "I refuse" just seems so dumb. Other guards eventually found the unconscious guy presumably way later so... but w/e, the plot must go on, its cool.

Dex-chan lover
Okay but, more importantly: Who picks up a tag along from the brothel while they're carrying a kidnapped girl around? Unless she was in on it? Weird either way I guess.

Well this is as far as he cared for the prostitute then. He's not even angry or anything. After all she's used goods, he'll have plenty of maidens in his harem later, all of them with the highest purity eh? Well it's normal that she ends dying but the motivated settings of jap authors after reading so many manga really end up the same.

@straforel Yhea the Pope , him and his waifu (and bad translators) got reincarnated there too lmao

Fed-Kun's army
showing mercy to an assassin? such naivety befitting of an isekai mc

@mildev showing mercy? He stated that he's lacking power to finish off the assassin let alone land a killing blow lmao

Users who are viewing this thread