Seirei Gensouki: Spirit Chronicles - Vol. 6 Ch. 27 - The Royal Capital

Dex-chan lover
ah yes Volume 3... I love Gouki especially Ruri... love those two

also
ain't Komomo look older than she actually does here? she should be 12 but she look in her 14s in the manga

@hablababla nope,even in the LN,Rio still single without relationship (fiancee or wife),of course there is a lot of candidates though
Spoiler : all character in LN vol 3 won't show up anytime soon,maybe in the newest volume,they Will got the new role (Rio's servant)

Dex-chan lover
I dont remember why i dropped this but i thought it was because i heard mc is more or less a cuck/typical “you tried to ruin my life but ill let you run” wherever the story currently was in the novels, is this the case still? (assuming im remembering the comment correctly)

Dex-chan lover
I bet Yuba wrote in the letter than Rio must be killed by any means necessary, and Gouki immediately marched out to see it done. I always thought there was something very suspicious about that whole country.

Fed-Kun's army
If you guys want spoilers...
read at your own risk.

Rio's mom was the princess of the country she is in, and his father and mother basically eloped, but more politically eloped and were exiled. Something the King and Queen had a very very hard time and had heavy regrets doing.
So once they find out there grandson is in the country, guess what happens...

@FgoSegul
I stopped reading the series because the translator started getting a bit too for profit and not as much for fun / community with his patreon page.
I used to be a subscriber, but then it started lacking updates, and well, too much was covered up via paywall, and i sort of do not like that route.
So i ended up pulling out and decided i'll leave it in a bucket once its either licensed or he does a mass release.

Otherwise its a very interesting story, although Rio's a bit too much of a Siscon, which sort of is errrr in my book, although again, yes i know she's not a blood related sis, but still, a step sister no less.

I don't like Celia as a character but being up to date with the WN god I can't stand Sayo. Clingy b*tch

Dex-chan lover
@Kaarme

nah......
Its only good things written in that letter.
The letter is about
him being of royal blood, his mom was a princess who eloped with his dad.

I'm hoping for better interactions with the grandma. It's weird that he has family members but they all treat him like a guest. He's basically had zero emotional support throughout his entire life. If it wasn't for the fact that he has isekai memories, he probably would have murdered quite a few people already.

Users who are viewing this thread