Seirei Gensouki: Spirit Chronicles - Vol. 7 Ch. 32

Felt like each bubble was to a completely different topic

Thanks for the attempt, hope you release a v2 with better translation in the future

How did your translation quality drop so much when you just changed the name of your group?

(This group and the previous group that scanlated this manga are apparently the same.)

I think the transition was fine just some proof reading would make this a bit better. Thank you for translating

Its got decent typesetting, but the flow of this entire chapter is a confusing mess of MTL with no proofreading

I know what happened here because I read the LN, but man, if it weren't for that I'd be extremely confused. It feels like it was just MTL

Supporter
In extremely confused, translation is a bit lacking and also the manga itself compressed what should be a few chapters into one.

Dex-chan lover
621.png

This was 100% machine translated. To say that your translators had no trouble reading through it must mean that English isn't their first language because there's a lot fucking mistakes in here on each level. Get yourself a proofreader and take accountability into making sure this shit is structured properly.

We are sorry for this translation we will be releasing the chapter once again with a new translation in a few days. I hope you can understand.

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update. Though I am so confused when I'm reading this but still thanks for translating it, keep improving.

Dex-chan lover
lol a lot of subpar TLs (as if chinese series weren't enough) for these titles.

Users who are viewing this thread