Seirei Gensouki: Spirit Chronicles - Vol. 7 Ch. 32

Group Leader
I just want to say that this was translated by someone who wasn't looking at the page (so they didn't know who was talking) and edited by someone who didn't know which line went into which bubble. That is all.

Aggregator gang
What the what?

P.s Two whats, one for the translation and one for the last two pages.

For anyone that wants to know
those lights are hero summonings of which one is his sister, both of his brother in laws (one of which was the hero that was meant to be summoned while the other three were extras that ended up getting separated due to the fact they weren't supposed to be summoned), and his childhood crush from his past life

Man that Kuroi scans....

Imagine when you been reading a serie quite good for a while. And then, somebody, scan or single person, decides, that finally his time has come! And they take a chapter and translate it. The worst here, is not that they do it. It is that they PUBLISH IT. And aaaaaaaaaall that good lecture u had until there.... bam. Destroyed.

I was reading the chap, and i wasnt sure who was the character talking.

Like, the mc have to say im sorry, but is hi's sister whos saying it!

PLS! IF YOU WANT TO TRANSLATE, DONT PUBLISH NOTHING UNTIL 10' PEOPLE READ YOUR SHIT AND TELL YOU: ''Yes. It have sense.'' Otherwise.... keep it for yourself as souvenir of your first try.
I do not say to dont practice, but dont upload shit. Pls.

Have a nice day. ( and sorry, im a bit piss off that many of the good stuff i read, always somebody have to fuck it up bcs they cant wait ¬¬ )

Users who are viewing this thread