Seirei-tachi no Rakuen to Risou no Isekai Seikatsu - Ch. 36

Double-page supporter
I wonder what was the story the translation for this chapter because there are inconsistencies within the first couple of pages alone. Page 2 and 10 where Dyne becomes Dianne for some reason (when no on else even has a name that's close), page 4 has Dyne calling herself Unni (that's a korean honorific, what's it doing in a japanese story?), and then page 5 with Nomuso and then that turning into Nomos in page 6.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what was the story the translation for this chapter because there are inconsistencies within the first couple of pages alone. Page 2 and 10 where Dyne becomes Dianne for some reason (when no on else even has a name that's close), page 4 has Dyne calling herself Unni (that's a korean honorific, what's it doing in a japanese story?), and then page 5 with Nomuso and then that turning into Nomos in page 6.
Probably a proofreader or QA guy quit.

Dex-chan lover
It should still be Dine or Dyne for Undine, Dianne is too human of a name.
That being said, yeah she's gorgeous but being that scattered and airheaded would be pretty annoying.

Fed-Kun's army
Don’t. This guy’s a scam artist who doesn’t pay his translators with the overpriced paywalls he “offers” chapters behind.
I am a simple guy, I see manga, I read

That information seems too detailed to be false tho so I'll say thank you to isekai manga gods and whoever translated this

Dex-chan lover
I think I've mentioned this before but...what the hell happened to Slyphy!? Did she change her body structure or did the artist totally forget that she's not flat chested. I mean, look at the current cover art and her design compared to previous cover art and her design......what happened!?

Edit: After reading back a little yes there are very clear breast reductions done to just Slyphy. First chapter she was fairly big, but then she slowly drawn with smaller breasts until chapter 18 when they just went flat-chested

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
last-action-hero-180.gif

Users who are viewing this thread