Seirei-tachi no Rakuen to Risou no Isekai Seikatsu - Ch. 47

Dex-chan lover
I think it’s because she has been spending a lot of time in the land of the dead which was explained as pretty toxic to spirits before Yuta regened part of it so has lost power compared to the start
All I know is that in one of the early chapters her shrinking boobs were pointed out IN MANGA. So maybe there’s a plot answer for the case of the disappearing plot.

Dex-chan lover
I have to say "why don't you sell spice mixes" is a new one for me in regards to isekai cooking "inventions". Usually they're teaching people how to use salt or make fires instead of eating food raw.

Double-page supporter
I have to say "why don't you sell spice mixes" is a new one for me in regards to isekai cooking "inventions". Usually they're teaching people how to use salt or make fires instead of eating food raw.
I don't know why these authors can't even research any genuine "inventions". It's truly ridiculous when they're showing salt, a mineral that has been valued and warred over for thousands of years across the globe, as "revolutionary".

Dex-chan lover
It's truly ridiculous when they're showing salt, a mineral that has been valued and warred over for thousands of years across the globe, as "revolutionary".
No, no, it's not just salt. It's salt ground down to a powder. So it's pretty much like sliced bread, except salt. Because that makes it all better...

Salt's one of the most stupid ones, but garlic, onions, and some herbs weren't actually dried and in powder form until surprisingly late (meaning at least later than the approximate technology level of the manga).

Users who are viewing this thread