Seirei-tachi no Rakuen to Risou no Isekai Seikatsu - Ch. 66

Dex-chan lover
Oh thanks for picking this up, I hope to see more of Rona-chan's story too

Dragon steak is a cliche trope that i'd expect some of those anime collab cafes to offer it as a menu item lol, tho it'd be an interesting change if some series did a thing where dragons are actually super weak with the basic slimes being considered boss level (although some series do have OP slimes already lol) since their meat /blood is probably coveted because they're so rare/powerful/majestic

Dex-chan lover
And thus, the fire dragons went extinct. No one knows what happened for sure, one day they were there, the next they were no more, some say they enraged nature somehow and the elements revolted against them, but that's just hearsay.

Dex-chan lover
"As long as you're not dead, you'll be fine!"
So important it has to be repeated thrice.

He buckles too easily.

The thicker it is, the longer it takes to cook properly, which also makes it harder to get it just right.

I like his approach to flavouring. Not too much.

Yeah, the problem with how rare it is vs how safe it is. My preference is as rare as possible.

A glass for a dragon. Fire dragons are doomed.

(although some series do have OP slimes already lol)
It depends on whether the MC is a slime or slime tamer, or not.

Dex-chan lover
So important it has to be repeated thrice.

He buckles too easily.

The thicker it is, the longer it takes to cook properly, which also makes it harder to get it just right.

I like his approach to flavouring. Not too much.

Yeah, the problem with how rare it is vs how safe it is. My preference is as rare as possible.

A glass for a dragon. Fire dragons are doomed.

It depends on whether the MC is a slime or slime tamer, or not.
lol yeah, and the slime saint where she managed to straight up possess a human in a straight up eldritch horror way tho it's def presented as a comedy

lol the die line reminds me of the gsnk chapter where it ended with nozaki writing like "we're still alive so it's fine/i don't want to die" for his comic

Dex-chan lover
Dragons are literally fantasy and you make them... food and "rare" materials that get eclipsed by something else in twenty chapters. I really wish mangas would treat dragons better and not just a convenient vehicle to show off the latest character's power.

Dex-chan lover
Great Spirits, maybe:
chemistry-cat-5978e15903f4020010e3e891.jpg

Aggregator gang
man, even though it has happened for more than 50 chapters ago, i still cant get over what they did to sylphy.
she got nerfed so bad to the point its gone gone, nothing left
:meguuusad:

image.png
Yeah, I was just thinking of that this chapter. It wasn't even a slow change, just one chapter she suddenly had nothing.

Dex-chan lover
Dragons are literally fantasy and you make them... food and "rare" materials that get eclipsed by something else in twenty chapters. I really wish mangas would treat dragons better and not just a convenient vehicle to show off the latest character's power.
Have you known Valacirca? Frick with THAT if you dare.

But yes, dragons are meant to be THE fantasy challenge, specially if they're on the Adult or Great Wyrm stages and Isekais have the tendency to treat them like another loot-bag and everyone is okay with that (mostly because JRPGs do that as well and GOD FORBID they don't follow the formula to the letter).

Dex-chan lover
Oh thanks for picking this up, I hope to see more of Rona-chan's story too
It says on the top-right corner of page 2 that the previous group has agreed to continue this.
EDIT: Nvm, I'm dumb - it was Silas asking the previous group if they'd let him take over. Apologies for the confusion.

Users who are viewing this thread