Seirei-tachi no Rakuen to Risou no Isekai Seikatsu - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
oh boy how much i missed my favorite farming manga. Thank you TOOR for this release

Double-page supporter
"It's not a question of age but maturity", is what I always say to those annoying elves.

Dex-chan lover
I hope he will get tit jobs from the busty water spirit soon. 😁

Well even if they are older than him, how about their mental age? Based on how they act so far, it seemed like their mental age is not as develop as one would thought from their actual age. I'll be worried too to send them off like that for 4 days.

Dex-chan lover
Ai-chan feels like the author originally wanted to make this a facebook game, but couldn't find a programmer, so he made a manga instead.

Power Uploader
@Starltyz Just some problem with TL. Kitsune didn't like the one I gave the job to so he insisted on redoing the script, which not surprisingly took a while, again. Just kill me.

Dex-chan lover
Depending on the main's diet there could be a great source of soil bacteria on hand.

Dex-chan lover
How could he store "living dirt" with microbes in his bag inventory if it doesn't allow anything living 🤔🤔🤔

Cue X-FILES theme

Dex-chan lover
I sure expected some poop jokes there for the living soil. Didn't deliver, huh?...

Users who are viewing this thread