Seirei-tachi no Rakuen to Risou no Isekai Seikatsu - Vol. 3 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
@Syanalassa ooh ok,cuz when he gave them chocolate and then promised for some liquor next time I thought he had some magic shop where he bought all this stuff.
I've being following this manga since day one so I kinda forgot what happened in the first chapters which were released 2 years ago

Dex-chan lover
Tamamo best waifu of MGQ! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Just for fluffy tail and 😉

It's time for an 80s training montage to raise Yuuta's level!

Come on Yuuta! "you're the best, AROUUUUUND!"

Double-page supporter
@thegentelman I totally get that luckily this only has a few chapters at the moment and isnt like some of the manhua with like 800 chapters and your like who are these people should I just spend the weekend re-reading this so I know whats going on

Double-page supporter
Given the source material wasn't so overtly ecchi, I find the choice to change the tone of the manga to ecchi pretty off putting. It changes the character settings and it's unnecessary. They could have easily just gone the selling moe route, as is showing on this chapter. Instead we get yet another thirsty isekai Japanese protagonist, typical. It's not enough to get me to stop reading, isekai is my jam, I'll read even the meh ones.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter.. hope you still scanslate even after other scanslator took over...

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter.. hope you still scanslate even after other scanslator took over...

Dex-chan lover
So shylph was trolling Yuta when she said she couldn't make a contract with him? 😂

Dex-chan lover
The day has finally come for the greater spirit contract!

Thanks for the scanlation TOOR! I'm glad negotiations went smoothly between you guys and the other scanlators, and I'm glad that you'll be providing slower but higher quality releases on top of the other scanlators' speedy efforts.

Dex-chan lover
@RC1138Boss At the start, he couldn't even form a contract with a lesser spirit. He had to increase his level first. It hasn't really come up much since then, but this was one of those worlds with the whole status screen thing going on in it, Slyphy was able to look at his and tell what kind of magic power he had.

Dex-chan lover
ah okay so from now on we'll be seeing LQ-HQ releases here and there, right?

Power Uploader
@Wolvenworks I wouldn't say Musketeer Scans' releases are LQ, they make good translation and can certainly ensure a good reading experience. That said, there'll inevitably be differences between us due to TL preferences (plus, our TLs are really fond of Seirei and wouldn't want to stop), so it's agreed between us that both group'd make releases, so readers can opt to enjoy fast reading or quality edit.

Power Uploader
@TDSgaming low quality / high quality. Basically to get fast release you'd have to sacrifice quality a bit, anything range from PR/CL/RD/TS. HQ scans requires a lot more time if a group doesn't have enough manpower, and thus being slow as a result.

Users who are viewing this thread