Seirei-tachi no Rakuen to Risou no Isekai Seikatsu - Vol. 4 Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me or has Sylphy's character design changed a few times? Boobs keep getting smaller until they're flat now

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Is it just me or has Sylphy's character design changed a few times? Boobs keep getting smaller until they're flat now
Not just you. She was about Dcup or so and now she is about AA cup.

Maybe artist wanted to draw attention to the manga so the first few chapters he drew her with big boobs, but now that Dyne has shown up, he decided to make her look flat for variety or something.

Dex-chan lover
Not just you. She was about Dcup or so and now she is about AA cup.

Maybe artist wanted to draw attention to the manga so the first few chapters he drew her with big boobs, but now that Dyne has shown up, he decided to make her look flat for variety or something.
I didn't read the LN, but someone told me that she's supposed to be really flat, and the manga artist mistakenly didn't know. So after he found out, he made the adjustments. Benjamin Button Boobs Syndrome

Dex-chan lover
I didn't read the LN, but someone told me that she's supposed to be really flat, and the manga artist mistakenly didn't know. So after he found out, he made the adjustments. Benjamin Button Boobs Syndrome
no way, she never had em in the original sauce? :wtf:

Users who are viewing this thread