Seirei-tachi no Rakuen to Risou no Isekai Seikatsu - Vol. 4 Ch. 23

Dex-chan lover
What win? As i'm seeing how you're behaving, it's like all readers are entitled to read new chapters of other manga that they want, like scanlators are working and slaving for the benifit of every readers who's all just sitting there and waiting to be spoon fed new chapters, am I getting this right.

You all know that this is hobby work not an actually job that people are doing, and I know you all will reply, "but this is piracy", so you are all aware it's piracy and you're reading pirated works like the pirate you also are.

What's the point in commenting like this when you can all choose to ignore it, it's like oh new chapters of a manga that I read womp womp it's not, it's previous chapters, time to slander the one that uploaded it.
WOW, what a bunch of cunts.
The win of not looking like over extended people that are too stubborn to officially drop a series when they can't do more than release 3 chapters in nearly 3 years. While I appreciate the work you have put in, at this point you are wasting your time on this series. You literally hadn't update the series in a year before it got "sniped." You know as well as anyone else, that at that point, the series is essentially abandoned. Then you have put out 2 chapters in the following 2 years. Sure, you could continue doing it like you are, but what's the point? You will never catch up. You will never finish the series. Let it go or do the more recent chapters because your current approach does not do you any favors.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
What win? As i'm seeing how you're behaving, it's like all readers are entitled to read new chapters of other manga that they want, like scanlators are working and slaving for the benifit of every readers who's all just sitting there and waiting to be spoon fed new chapters, am I getting this right.

You all know that this is hobby work not an actually job that people are doing, and I know you all will reply, "but this is piracy", so you are all aware it's piracy and you're reading pirated works like the pirate you also are.

What's the point in commenting like this when you can all choose to ignore it, it's like oh new chapters of a manga that I read womp womp it's not, it's previous chapters, time to slander the one that uploaded it.
First day?

Dex-chan lover

This right here. Clearly its not well received, its thankless. So why? It doesn't seem your getting satisfaction out of it, you also clearly all but abandoned it as your other series update much faster, even before it was taken over. This just seems so unhealthy.

Dex-chan lover
ohh, is that scanlation drama that is brewing up? i missed those dearly.

Power Uploader
It seems so many people still don't get how (actual) scanlation works lol

Now that is not what they said or requested. You were nether asked to ask, or need to scam TL, nor would more chapters than 2 in 3 years be considered rapid.
How are you suppose we do that when no TL signed up to help up until recently, then? Use DeepL?

I don't think an upload schedule slower than general bureucracy needs to scam people to release chapters faster, specially when you are already keeping up with a lot of different other mangas which could benefit from you just dropping this series
Other series we scanlate have different staff, dropping this won't speed up nor slow them down.
While I appreciate the work you have put in, at this point you are wasting your time on this series. You literally hadn't update the series in a year before it got "sniped."
Things happened on TL side as with every other group (Tsunagari went missing and I did what I could to find him, to no avail). It was regrettable that CD has to ruin it instead of another good group (Musketeer Scans at one point wanted to pick it up, but they didn't go through with it), but we all knew the damage has been done by now.
What's the point? You will never catch up. You will never finish the series. Let it go or do the more recent chapters because your current approach does not do you any favors.
A readable version is still needed, and people on our Discord do agree on that.

Dex-chan lover
While this chapter was already scanslated 2 years ago i appreciate the chapter with better quality...

Dex-chan lover
If youre going to fix/replace(idk the right word) the badly translated chapters from comicdom then thats very nice of toor. maybe i will reread when the bad translations are patched up.

It seems so many people still don't get how (actual) scanlation works lol

A readable version is still needed, and people on our Discord do agree on that.
What is your expected speed of releases for this series?

Group Leader
The win of not looking like over extended people that are too stubborn to officially drop a series when they can't do more than release 3 chapters in nearly 3 years. While I appreciate the work you have put in, at this point you are wasting your time on this series. You literally hadn't update the series in a year before it got "sniped." You know as well as anyone else, that at that point, the series is essentially abandoned. Then you have put out 2 chapters in the following 2 years. Sure, you could continue doing it like you are, but what's the point? You will never catch up. You will never finish the series. Let it go or do the more recent chapters because your current approach does not do you any favors.
This right here. Clearly its not well received, its thankless. So why? It doesn't seem your getting satisfaction out of it, you also clearly all but abandoned it as your other series update much faster, even before it was taken over. This just seems so unhealthy.
You all just don't get how scanlation works do you? Scanlation teams have PEOPLE (real living, touching grass humans) working on it, and of course they sometimes stop or go missing because they have other lives to deal with aside from scanlation. Now you all expect regular scheduled releases like this is a publication work and they are getting paid, like WTF?! they don't have reserved TL because the other TL staff don't translate certain other genre or that they don't like the manga.

"Then why not get another TL then?" is that what you're thinking? They don't just grow everywhere you know, and you can't just pick up any other person to TL it cause they don't meet the standard level in translating, they also DON'T GET PAID because somehow some other TL expect payment during recruitment like the other scanlation team.

What's the agenda here really? You don't like them doing previous chapter and make them work on latest chapter of this? Just don't read the chapter then, it's that simple to do.

Musketeer Scans at one point wanted to pick it up, but they didn't go through with it
Well look at that, someone was gonna continue it but didn't go through because ComicDom proceeded to go and do it themselves and then drop it like they always do, and after that what, some amateurs do it and the damage has been done making others not interested anymore.

Group Leader
this thread is composed of:
  • thankful readers
  • haters crying a river because a scanlation team has THE GALLS to release chapters already released by a shitty team with shitty quality instead of the very last untranslated chapter
  • team members that released said chapter trying to discuss with trolls and haters (bad move, lads! haters gonna hate anyway)

Dex-chan lover
You all just don't get how scanlation works do you? Scanlation teams have PEOPLE (real living, touching grass humans) working on it, and of course they sometimes stop or go missing because they have other lives to deal with aside from scanlation. Now you all expect regular scheduled releases like this is a publication work and they are getting paid, like WTF?! they don't have reserved TL because the other TL staff don't translate certain other genre or that they don't like the manga.

"Then why not get another TL then?" is that what you're thinking? They don't just grow everywhere you know, and you can't just pick up any other person to TL it cause they don't meet the standard level in translating, they also DON'T GET PAID because somehow some other TL expect payment during recruitment like the other scanlation team.

What's the agenda here really? You don't like them doing previous chapter and make them work on latest chapter of this? Just don't read the chapter then, it's that simple to do.

Well look at that, someone was gonna continue it but didn't go through because ComicDom proceeded to go and do it themselves and then drop it like they always do, and after that what, some amateurs do it and the damage has been done making others not interested anymore.
So is that the intention, for down the line to be the final version? Admirable, but the quality gap doesn't seem worth waiting to read it for years. And yes you have lives and bills, which is clearly why this one is so slow vs ones that aren't contested. If your goal is down the line readers years from now, why be in the comment section now? If your goal is providing for your team, why do this at all? It just all seems pointless.

Power Uploader
What is your expected speed of releases for this series?
To be honest I don't really know at this point. Tomeking said he'd try to TL one chapter per week but he also asked to work on a paid series as well. The chapter length is inconsistent, most are 20p but a few of them are 30p so it'll take longer. At this point there isn't much of an incentive to go fast because people are already paying Reality/Start/Whatever new CD-styled group anyway.

Group Leader
So is that the intention, for down the line to be the final version? Admirable, but the quality gap doesn't seem worth waiting to read it for years. And yes you have lives and bills, which is clearly why this one is so slow vs ones that aren't contested. If your goal is down the line readers years from now, why be in the comment section now? If your goal is providing for your team, why do this at all? It just all seems pointless.
We don't even know the goal of this scan team, but calling it pointless is not really the issue. Do we have to be so negative about people or other group of people who has similar agreed upon goal of their own while we are just bystandard. They do what they do and we have no right to judge what they want to do and be negative about their work. We might not see their point in doing it, but we don't control their hobby and goal for doing so.
which is clearly why this one is so slow vs ones that aren't contested.
I don't see scanlation as a contest, but most scanlators feel like it is. The only end goal here is having the raw translated and getting a good quality exposure for the benifit of the manga itself. There isn't a clear rule of who's doing who but it's mostly agreed upon that a better quality and accurate translation and adaptation is the goal.

Dex-chan lover
We don't even know the goal of this scan team, but calling it pointless is not really the issue. Do we have to be so negative about people or other group of people who has similar agreed upon goal of their own while we are just bystandard. They do what they do and we have no right to judge what they want to do and be negative about their work. We might not see their point in doing it, but we don't control their hobby and goal for doing so.

I don't see scanlation as a contest, but most scanlators feel like it is. The only end goal here is having the raw translated and getting a good quality exposure for the benifit of the manga itself. There isn't a clear rule of who's doing who but it's mostly agreed upon that a better quality and accurate translation and adaptation is the goal.
Well as long as this doesn't divide the team or hurt the overall motivation fine.

Dex-chan lover
Nope. Not happening. I hate secrets. I ain't doing any of these things yall ask or making contracts with any of you until you fill me in on what you're plotting. If I'm gonna do this work, I wanna know why. Don't get me wrong, I like the great spirits, but if they wanna keep secrets from me as I'm trying to work for them, then I'm gonna do what I want instead.

Users who are viewing this thread