Alice in the Alien World

Power Uploader
SaHa stopped translating after chapter 47 1.5 years ago, the japanese release is at chapter 88.

@Razzorx damn that's a shame. I kinda like this wacky manga. The way the author just went wild with whatever they could think of kinda reminds me of Cannon God Exaxxion or however it was spelled.

Dex-chan lover
Warning beforehand: This is one of the single most explicit mangas on this site that isn't tagged as hentai. The female protagonist of this series spends more of it naked than clothed. Some chapters are just pure sex with both participants fully nude and all their parts revealed (censor bars get thrown in in those cases, or maybe some object from the foreground blocks the view). Borderline H is barely sufficient to describe this. 'Smut' doesn't even come close to covering it.

Best way to describe this manga: An unconventional alien invasion story using somewhat unique mechanics to tell an interesting story
Worst way to describe this manga: A rape-filled wish-fulfillment fantasy comic for masochists of both sexes who are into science fiction to use for masturbation purposes

The reality is somewhere in the middle of those two opposing descriptions. I honestly don't even know how to rate this manga. I mean if the latter statement above is its intended purpose, it's a 10/10. It's literally perfect for that role. As a story, it's 'fine' or 'good' at best, but the sex parts sort of interfere with that task. There's some tropes I really enjoy in this story, and that's probably the only reason I tolerate it so well. I really like stories involving hidden identities, heroes being forced into the hero role, secret wars, and there's one other aspect involving leadership that comes into the picture later that I find especially interesting (don't want to spoil here). After all that talk, I'm probably going to mark it as a 7 out of 10.

As a side note, it probably needs a sexual violence tag considering the protagonist is sexually violated in almost every chapter. She even refers to it as 'rape' herself.

Dex-chan lover
@mmosimca I have a question, is it mostly yuri with moments of hetero sex or viceversa? going by the synopsis it sounds like mostly anything goes and the protagonist will end up doing it a lot, but I would like how she feels about it and what she ultimately likes, And I agree, seeing some pictures in google this is pretty much hentai zone.

Edit: Oh well, I just checked the latest chapter and I can pretty much guess how it is in general haha, so yeah... a lot of hentai!

Aggregator gang
@Serenata

Was awhile ago that I read this, but I only remember one yuri scene (unless you count some futa) so far.

It's basically just constant rape by the aliens though, so yeah...

Dex-chan lover
@Babydel Yeah, it can be very misleading with that cover and the tag ...I'm Not hatin' the manga of course, I'm just like "awww geezz...." because the tag is like 5 or 10% of the whole thing.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah so better remove it. That's clearly misleading the peoples searching for yuri and instead read alien tentacles gang rapes.

Aggregator gang
Well it no doubt has elements of yuri in it, so removing the tag would be kinda wrong as well and there could easily be more as the translation is only half way.

I am not sure why it doesn't have a sexual violence tag though.

Dex-chan lover
This is hentai. Please remove the tag yuri there is no yuri in that. Only girls who likes being dicked in all her holes.

The guys get bodysnatched by aliens, the girls get raped, and there's yuri for days.
Not for the faint of heart, the underaged, or the sjw.
Too much plot to be hentai, too lewd to be ecchi. We have transcended the constraints of genre, applied both anime and hentai logic to produce a masterful piece de resistance.

Reactions: Me
Dex-chan lover
So many going bonkers getting triggered by this... 🤣

Aggregator gang
I'm not going to read this but I've been staring at the display cover (volume 12) for 10 minutes. What's going on with the clothes/body of the blonde girl? I'm so confused.

Users who are viewing this thread