Seishun no After - Vol. 4 Ch. 24 - His Mistakes

VIP
biDkRPS.jpeg

I hope Kurahashi realizes that half the shit that has happened in this story was because he wont close his damn mouth even the freaky cross dresser knows hes a terrible person then his inner monologue when he finally realized he is at the center of everything GOLD.

Fed-Kun's army
Girly literally tried to kill a man and then "teehee" casually walked away

Supporter
weird that he's not very shocked about being in the hospital. feel like we skipped at least half a conversation. I guess the author wants to hurry things along?

Dex-chan lover
Why does Sakura's mum in the casket look normal in one page then in the next one she looks like an archaeological find?

Dex-chan lover
Why does Sakura's mum in the casket look normal in one page then in the next one she looks like an archaeological find?
In Japan, they have a custom where the deceased person's family will pick their bones from the ashes after cremation.

Dex-chan lover
Alright what the hell is going one, whys he all young again? Whats the rule of this time slip? But i think most of it will be resolved the moment we find out what period of time they time slipped in

Dex-chan lover
This is oddly good despite being fucked up

I think they're two versions of her both time slipping at once

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Did this mother fucker just get amnesia and lose the last 16 years of his memory????
he kinda looks like his younger self tho, maybe somehow she time slipped him from that time?

actually I'm not sure, everyone looks super young in this artstyle, it's a bit confusing

Double-page supporter
Is... This a side effect of time travelling? WHAT'S GOING ON!?

Users who are viewing this thread