Seishun no After - Vol. 4 Ch. 26 - End of a Painful Wish For Peace

Group Leader
i think when it cuts to miiko talking after sakura says it's like a happy ending, and when miiko reveals it's a hoax that it means that there is no happy ending

Last edited:
So they time leapt 16 years into the future? Really curious how this will wrap up.

Isn’t it already wrapped up? Is there more?
There's 1 more chapter and IF which, from what I heard, is an alternate ending. I meant wrap up as in how they'll end the story, how this whole time leaping stuff works, and if Umeko really just a future time leaping Sakura, etc.

Dex-chan lover
Can someone explain this shit to me or tell me if I should just wait for the next chapter?

Group Leader
Can someone explain this shit to me or tell me if I should just wait for the next chapter?
makoto starts to regain his memory this chapter, and it shows him talking to miiko right before he asked her out. i think miiko saying that the "branching route" thing is a hoax symbolizes there is no happy ending (happy ending being with sakura). and then near the end it shows a gigan anology (same thing used in chapter 1, volume 1), but in chapter 1, makoto was too weak and was flat-ified showing how fragile he was due to sakura disappearing, and being unable to get over her. but in this chapter, the weak makoto was the boss the makoto who got over sakura had to face. but instead of being flat-ified, he was strong enough to overcome his past self, showing that he ended up truly getting over sakura (i think)

Dex-chan lover
How the fuck it took the dude nearly a year to ask for the date? I know he can't speak the language, but you are telling me he never once spotted a calendar, or a year written down??
He's in 2033, even the most backwards country would have snagged a PS4 at that rate and good luck playing Gigan on that thing!

EDIT: FUCK, I just realized that was a PSP Sakura had.
That has a battery! An internal clock! A calendar!!
Did she fuck with the dates every time she picked it up!?

Ganbatte, translators! You are almost at the end, so good fucking luck with dealing with how this trainwreck concludes!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
makoto starts to regain his memory this chapter, and it shows him talking to miiko right before he asked her out. i think miiko saying that the "branching route" thing is a hoax symbolizes there is no happy ending (happy ending being with sakura). and then near the end it shows a gigan anology (same thing used in chapter 1, volume 1), but in chapter 1, makoto was too weak and was flat-ified showing how fragile he was due to sakura disappearing, and being unable to get over her. but in this chapter, the weak makoto was the boss the makoto who got over sakura had to face. but instead of being flat-ified, he was strong enough to overcome his past self, showing that he ended up truly getting over sakura (i think)
Yeah so this just barely makes sense. What I don't get is if the end is another time leap or if he never checked dates or what. And what about the "evil" character that was around? Genuinely it just feels like there's too much stuff that wasn't explicitly stated that I can't piece the story together.

I just realized this is by the guy who wrote garden so I guess they're living up to only being able to write nonsense.

Dex-chan lover
How the fuck it took the dude nearly a year to ask for the date? I know he can't speak the language, but you are telling me he never once spotted a calendar, or a year written down??
He's in 2033, even the most backwards country would have snagged a PS4 at that rate and good luck playing Gigan on that thing!

EDIT: FUCK, I just realized that was a PSP Sakura had.
That has a battery! An internal clock! A calendar!!
Did she fuck with the dates every time she picked it up!?

Ganbatte, translators! You are almost at the end, so good fucking luck with dealing with how this trainwreck concludes!
You wrote a lot of fucks in that one sentence. Though, this chapter was indeed full of fuck, so I can understand.

Dex-chan lover
The subtext behind talking about the game... I guess there was never ever going to be a happy ending. It wasa all a hoax.
In the end, the best way to go about doing things is to live earnestly, huh... The straight-forward route, doing your best.
But how's that going to resolve this? I wonder...

Users who are viewing this thread