Seishun no After

this shit started out dark which caught my interest but after chapter 8 i was like what the fuck also bro is a simp, had high hopes for this, like i was thinking to myself, "theres no way he fucks the 16 yr old at 32", he was prob not 32 but still fucked her
Edit: i think that chapter 8 was him back in college, nevertheless still fucked

Edit: read what has been translated so far and well shit, this shit dark in a somewhat good way, interesting plot relatively well made characters, well enough to make you hate/ feel confliction for, tbh it left quite the bad taste in my mouth maybe because of the cliffhanger but oh well

Last edited:
Still waiting for the translation. I'm absolutely hooked on the author's work ever since I finished 3 of her (yes, the Author's a woman) notable works namely, Garden, Imako System and Father's Mistress x-years old. Steer clear from the alien, bug and parasite crap she makes, they're disgusting. Only just recently I started reading her regular "manga" not the fully erotic doujinshi ones. Didn't know about this one but I'm liking it much better than Words of Love which was kinda lacklustre.

Last edited:
i hate this feeling after finishing this... i hate this manga, i hate the author, i hate the fact i keep read this..
why..... why...
please... stop ruined my day with this.... i cant unread this. my heart is broken....
sakura toowa.... please dont cry. you and makoto desever better love story. fo a grown man like me crying... i cant take it anymore. its only 27 chapter, but god damn its hurt a lot

One of the best stories I have read in a long time has come so close to making me almost tap out on a few chapters. So incredibly sad. It is easily the greatest romance manga I have ever read. Heart wrenching 10/10

Users who are viewing this thread