Seishun no After

@PaperLightning
i confused the spinoff 青春のアフター IF with the actual story. there are only 4 volumes, you're correct! also that ending was absolute dogshit imo. really ruined this for me.

Group Leader
I just feel like saying this because of all the negative vibes here, but overall, I think the series had a positive impact on me, though like I said in the ending page of chapter 3 or whenever, it might've been where I was in life at the time.

Note: Some context about the ending in the spoiler tag for those that read the other ones.

@PaperLightning
Yeah I don't think them sleeping with each other was necessary, but I guess that's how the mangaka's mind works. He really thought that was the best way to make his point, I suppose. The point being, as I understand it, that feelings/attachment built up over years are more important than what many would refer to as "love", which he seems to portray as more of a temporary infatuation or something. I suppose he's trying to say the bonds are more important than carnal desires too. It actually reminds me of a study that I read at some point discussing how important building those bonds was to a lasting marriage, since at some point that initial "love" does fade away. I guess technically I read that study after I read this series, but yeah, seems related. And of course, that's why the title is "Seishun no After".

Note: Basically most of what I just wrote was trying to contextualize it a bit for people that do read the spoilers, and not necessarily a direct response beyond the first couple sentences.

GOOD SHIT,I read this thing and try to find some raw but can,t find more than chapter 9 *sad noise*

For the new people be warned: NTR hits the Main guy HARD. Guy is a simp the girl steps on him like dirt.. :)

Managed to download volume 2 and 3 raw

i
thought the "bad boy" guy whose Sakura have crush on was a total asshole but after reading raw it seems after Sakura disappeared, MC life turned to worse, where he always feel unmotivated and acted like zombie with no passion on life. the bad boy then become mc friend and helped him in his very very dark time. Also the badboy did not sleep with mc girlfriend , he also punched mc for acted like idiot and tell him to choose his girlfriend over Sakura . Btw it seems Sakura sleeping with badboy behind mc back so that is the ntr part.

to my surpise the badboy already have wife, and her wife feels like he was cheating on him. BTW mind spoil me the volume 4 summary ? i managed to read chapter 32 which was the final chapter, there is a panel where mc girlfriend was on badboy office, err from volume 4 , i heard mc broke up with his gf based on spoiler, so do mc gf dating the badboy ? but i feel it was weird, the bad boy already married

Fed-Kun's army
Why is he ruined his relationships over this bitch who hated his ass in High School?

@ark-exodia3
im really sorry for the trouble... i'm not sure if you can read few japanese language but as you, i'm also checking also raw. may you help me understand the panels in spoiler?
(these are last few panels, page 165-167 i guess before the end of volume 4)
https://imgur.com/2nQn6yW
https://imgur.com/a/phuGbCs
https://imgur.com/a/IqXn7Qf
i can't get it what the fuss they're crying i know there's a drama but what are they talking about?
i'm sorry i don't know how to paste images here so i could put only link from imgur...
appreciate so much for the help...

Dex-chan lover
at first I kinda like the idea for MC to move on to the present time with current girlfriend, but looking at the spoiler didn't seem so. its massive NTR so im out

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Hmmmm, im now abit confused as to why she time slipped again. Hope it will be explained later on.

Users who are viewing this thread