Seishun Re:Try - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - Dreamt Future

Dex-chan lover
Some parts of the story I think felt rushed but it was an enjoyable read none the less.

Dex-chan lover
Ride itself got good over the course of manga, but the ending itself feels incomplete. Like, it would be better with an epilogue of sorts.

Group Leader
It's enjoyable, but I feel something missing, maybe the correlation between earthquake and time travel. 😌

Aggregator gang
I am a little dissatisfied. It almost seems that the author was unable to unravel the situation that he had complicated so well and the solution he chose was fairly flat. I'm sorry because until a few chapters ago he managed very well to give me strong emotions.
Waiting for the next work

Maybe the author was pushed to end it quick because it was not popular enough, because the end is a little brutal, but it was still very nice

I wished that the manga could've gone on longer because many plot points were left unfinished. I personally would've wanted the mc to have been more darker as a character. I also wished it would've had a better ending but it probaly stay the same or something similar.
I do hope for more manga from the creators!!

Are we going to ignore the fact that they ignore the younger brother asking out the older brothers girlfriend?

Dex-chan lover
Not that bad of an ending. They probably could've still used a few more chapters to develop the relationship of the brothers and their friends. Although I'm pretty satisfied with the reveal behind the truth of the time warp and Megumi's character motivations.

Still, there's a few things that bother me. I think they shouldn't have gone back to the original timeline if the future there was also changed. They might as well have stayed in the new timeline since the results are practically the same with the five of them being friends. Going back to the point of their graduation did make the friends as well, but also caused the three of them to skip a couple of years worth of memories and experiences. Basically, it was convoluted and pretty unnecessary.

Damn, they could have got heaps of more stories out of this if they didn't do the jump forward and had them live the rest of the time until the altered graduation. Even with it being axed another couple of chapters would have been better cause this was too condensed. Still really liked it though.

Came back to this series and was surprised to see that it ended. It was a nice read overall so a 7/10 for me. Thanks for the translation!

Users who are viewing this thread