Seitokai ni mo Ana wa Aru! - Vol. 3 Ch. 33 - The Onigiri War

Dex-chan lover
What is this bullshit here? Throughout my entire school life i've never seen a cafetaria monopolized by a single entity, they are usually filled with a bunch of small stand manned by one or two people selling their own thing. And even the school store always have a corner for such enterprising people to put up their homemade products and it is usually filled to the brim with interesting stuff.

Dex-chan lover
What is this bullshit here? Throughout my entire school life i've never seen a cafetaria monopolized by a single entity, they are usually filled with a bunch of small stand manned by one or two people selling their own thing. And even the school store always have a corner for such enterprising people to put up their homemade products and it is usually filled to the brim with interesting stuff.
Maybe thats just in your school? My school had outsourced food supply just likr theirs. I'm not sure but I think that's the standard practice

Dex-chan lover
Maybe thats just in your school? My school had outsourced food supply just likr theirs. I'm not sure but I think that's the standard practice
That's how practically all cafetaria i've been to are operated though, be it the one at my school, other schools i've visited, department and main cafetaria at my campus, cafetaria at the hospital i'm at, and even the one at the mall. I think the only time i've seen one operated by a single entity is the one i've visited while going on a vacation abroad.

the anime pv got me into this manga despite it's low mal score(it's not even half way through translated, should be higher at some point)

That's how practically all cafetaria i've been to are operated though, be it the one at my school, other schools i've visited, department and main cafetaria at my campus, cafetaria at the hospital i'm at, and even the one at the mall. I think the only time i've seen one operated by a single entity is the one i've visited while going on a vacation abroad.
You just said it in the last part. It depends on a lot of things. Is it public or private? In what State is it in? In what country is it in? Here in Brazil usually public institutions either have their own public employees work the cafeteria (usually lower grades) or outsource them to a bidding winner. Private institutions are all over the place since they don't have a standard forced on them. In Japan I imagine that public institutions like schools work on something similar to here, having a single company win the rights by bidding.

Users who are viewing this thread