Seitokai Yakuindomo - Ch. 573

Aggregator gang
Waiting on QC check for the 571-numbered 572nd chapter so that'll be for next week, but here's the 573rd.
Going through some cover translations right now against the ones already up, may be a few new up in a bit as well.

Dex-chan lover
Except for when there's a continuing story between chapters, it kind of doesn't matter if you read them out of order, but all the same I think I'll wait to read this until after 572 is out. I'm not exactly in any hurry. Thanks for the work.

thanks for the update, but shouldn't this be listed as 572 instead as that is what's on the first page ?

Dex-chan lover
@Carbon
If you look through the previous chapters, you'll see that the numbering is off by one ever since a magazine change (I think?) long ago, so this is the correct number. Variousletters even explained as much in the first comment.

Dex-chan lover
I thught she was doing that thing with the poster that makes it look like the boobs jiggle when you shake it.

Most small-chested women I know tend to wind up with larger breasts after pregnancy. They swell up during the pregnancy and then settle back down somewhere smaller, but still larger than they were before the pregnancy. Around here we call it "getting a visit from the titty fairy."

The second pregnancy, in my experience, tends to just make them sag. I'm working off a limited sample size (women I've known through multiple pregnancies that let me see them topless, so less than ten), so that might not carry over to the majority of women.

I guess the moral of that story is that I need to meet more women that let me see them topless. You know, for science.

Users who are viewing this thread