Seitokai Yakuindomo - Ch. 603

Double-page supporter
It seems the strip (or was it the whole magazine?) is on break next week, and thus so shall the anons.
Watch out for the cold; wear somebody warm out there!

@Mcdaddy19

Dr.D: Well, well, well...what do we have here... trapped in my catch-inator. It is....WHAT!? A teenage girl!? Oh, I'm sorry miss...Perry. Your name really feel so familiar. It must be the cause of some rare occurrence when my catch-inator catch someone other than my nemesis

P: *SMACK!*

Dr.D: Hey! I already said sorry! What is that slap for, Ms. Perry the blonde teenage exchange student girl!?

P: *throw the costume*

Dr.D: What!? My nemesis, Perry the platypus!? I should knew my catch-inator wouldn't fail me!!...Not like my other 371 -inator.

Refki

Was a phineas and pherb reference nessesary.
I just got American girl name wrong

@Mcdaddy19 I'm sorry if it's offended you, mate. I'm a huge fan of Phineas & Ferb, I watch every episodes of every seasons of it. Sometimes i even hear the "Doeffenschmirtz Evil Incorporated" jingle automatically when i see, hear, or read something about platypus, inator, high pitched german words, bad posture pharmacist, or the name Perry.

I'm just joking, really. No offense. We are all friends here, at least we love the same thing (this manga). And as a friend, i would like to see you all smiling, even for a little chuckle, from a joke that referencing an obsolete and long ended cartoon series. So you all can remember its moments again and smile with me...Really man, i miss them.

Shit, i need to go pirate and watch it again. Lets sail to the seas of information (online), and now we will bring back some treasure!! Arr!

Users who are viewing this thread