Seitokai Yakuindomo

Aggregator gang
Nao-chan best girl
Kaede got baited
and

Did Kaede already loosen up the School Rules?

Dex-chan lover
Just like a cat, this series is fine too.

And that's what I've rated it, fine. Its certainly no masterpiece, but it's good enough to ocasionally chuckle to. Even if the constant deluge of dirty jokes and puns can get a bit grating after a while, this is a series best enjoyed in small doses.

It's a lot like Adam Sandler's movies, only, good.

This manga began in 2007, so they've spent more than a decade in high school now.

Some children have gone through primary school to graduation during the time this has been published.

Dex-chan lover
A lot of series are like that. Decades could pass for us but the characters are in some world where it's basically been the same general time frame all along, despite the pop culture references keeping up with us and the seasons changing enough times to match the real world in yearly cycles. I mean hell, look at The Simpsons. I'm not all that young anymore, but Bart and Lisa have been in elementary school since before I was even born.

This certainly isn't a binge manga, more like something to read a little a time for some chuckles.
You'll get tired after they've repeated the same joke about the 300th time.

Dex-chan lover
SEMI SPOILER

Someone can remember me which chapter was the recital arc where Tsuda have to choice who declar his love in midway (in the act)?

ah this manga is like that little candy you eat when you waiting for the food at restaurant

Dex-chan lover
@darknesspker any sort of development? yeah I guess there's some kind of development on the romance part.
But mostly this is just comedy with butt load of dirty jokes.

Dex-chan lover
Many comments on many of the chapters: "I want some plot development." "I hope this series keeps going for a long time."

I get the distinct impression the plot development is lacking because those are somewhat mutually exclusive in this case. The more the plot advances, the less time these kids can reasonably be in the same school, especially the student council. You know, the thing the series is named for? Yeah.

Dex-chan lover
Even Parril got a Cover? why Ranko doesn't have one? author, are you courting death?

Users who are viewing this thread