Seitokai Yakuindomo

Group Leader
When did the Mangadex numbering fall out of sync with the chapter numbers?

@HDMI1
#310 was printed twice due to magazine misprint, so it falls out of sync from #311.
The web version uses #326 twice, so it falls out of sync with the web version from #327.

Fed-Kun's army
@HDMI1
The anons at the time had decided "just keep it as one higher". I believe originally having two or three #310s and two #327s at the time wouldn't have worked (this was before me but also before Mangadex, where there's no trouble at all adding .1s or the like) but when we mass uploaded it here (edit note: at the beginning of 2018) I was asked to keep it as-is.

@4komaking do you happen to have high resolution scans of photos of those cover 4komas? If you can put those on the thread it could happen, but without those it's impossible.

It's great. Seriously. Props to the translator for making a manga with so many puns funny even in another language.

Hey I have the first three chapters of this scanlated by Rurouni Scanlation Productions, but I'm not sure if these are compressed or if they really did look this terrible when these were made. https://imgur.com/a/y6YxLXt Here's the first chapter, have a look.

Dex-chan lover
It's a series like this that makes me thing Japanese is an incredibly dirty language.

I'm wondering how many things here are gonna fit in r/HolUp and r/CursedComments...
And how many others fit in r/BrandNewSentence...

The .6 chapter will have the translated covers and the black/white cover art from the second page off the volume. Volume 2 didn't have the black/white cover art.
From volume 5 onwards, the limited edition covers will be included.
From volume 18 onwards, the character introduction page will be included.

Users who are viewing this thread