Seiyuu Radio no Ura Omote - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Fed-Kun's army
lock up the stalker pls -_-

also ya, overworking happens a lot in seiyuu industry, cause oh man can their schedules be really packed :/

Aggregator gang
Been really enjoying this so far. Has a lot of exposition and text so you really tell that it is a novel adaptation.

oh fuck you you piece of shit, i didn't want to see you again fucking stalker

thanks for the translation as always.

Aggregator gang
Nice chapter, and we finally got back to those creepy stalkers. Please let it end well and quick.

I freaking love the main characters! The depth shown in the past 7 chapters is humongous, and it’s really a breathe of fresh air! I came for the yuri, but stayed for the characters. I wouldn’t mind if they ended up as best friends, as long as no boy LI is introduced... Yuri would be a cherry on top though...

I was hoping the guy would be a healthy, supportive fan so they can have a classmate to talk to that knows about them besides each other. Ngl I did find it relatable to fantasize about those what-ifs and feel-good scenarios, but that’s how they should stay as: fantasies. And you shouldn’t let it cloud you from reality, man. Agh, what a creep.

Megane-kun, please.
I took a look at the raws and I don't like how ch 10 looked but we'll just have to wait I guess

The comic raws are almost at the climax of the first LN, so it's going to be a lot worse in ch11
I can't wait to see how it turns out in manga format though!

Dex-chan lover
is there a english tl of the LN? and glasses guy you creep creep

Dex-chan lover
Those weird fantasies of his are getting increasingly creepier... very much not liking where that is going.
"I'll show that guy who keeps ambushing an idol after her gigs that I'm better than him by ambushing that same idol in her private life!"
Highly unpleasant

On a more positive side, so happy to see these two actively going out of her way to support each other by now! They definitely both need somebody to keep their inferiority complexes in check (and also just company who they can talk to about their problems without feeling like being a burden)

Users who are viewing this thread